Sargento® Artisan Blends® Swiss uploaded by Ana H.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups.

Adriana P.
The only cheese I buy! Easy to put on anything and the taste is perfect. I buy mine a Publix normally but will buy from Walmart as well. They're decently priced. Generic brands are always cheaper but never have Swiss cheese so I'm loyal to Sargento
Maren E.
Sioux Falls, SD
We LOVE Sargento in our home, you can definitely taste the difference between this brand of cheese and others. I usually tend to buy this only when on sale however, as the normal price is a little expensive.
Taylor M.
Chandler, AZ
This cheese is my favorite so I love the shredded Swiss cheese I love to put it on top of pasta gives it a new great flavor also like to bake garlic bread in the oven with the sprinkled on top great for a family meal
Shelly B.
Morgan City, LA
I sprinkle this stuff on everything!!! It is so good. I love the pepper jack blend. Its the perfect amount of spice. The price is great. I would recommend it to anyone. Sargento is the way to go when buying cheese!
Charissa A.
St Peters
Delicious and fresh!! A savory taste and perfect addition to our hot ham sandwiches! I purchase my cheese products mainly from Walmart. It is a help when I find coupons for the cheese. I would buy this product again.
Regina A.
Lewisville, TX
Being a mom I only want the best! And Sargento is the best! This cheese is pricey but worth it! It’s so creamy and good! I love this stuff! I always find it at my local Target or Walmart. You must try this stuff!
Kristy M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sargent I cheeses are the best sandwich cheeses around. The thin slices have the perfect flavoring and perfect portion for sandwiches. The cheese covers the entire slice of bread so that every bite has cheese.
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
I'm a huuuuge Swiss cheese and this one is really tasty, rich and works on anything. I use it on my pasta, pizza and salads. I also like the ones with taco seasoning. One of the first brands I look for when I need cheese.
Melody C.
Hermitage , TN
Melts easily and evenly. The taste is great and compliments tomato nicely whether on a pizza or tomato basil crackers. This product is on sale a lot so it is worth the money. I love Sargento cheese!
Jessica S.
Massena, NY
Only brand I know of that has shredded Swiss. Just like any other cheese-it is always better to shred yourself but this is a great flavored shredded Swiss. Have used this for many things and always comes out well.