Sargento Artisan Blends Swiss uploaded by Ana H.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups. see more...

Melody C.
Hermitage, TN
Foodie Expert
Melts easily and evenly. The taste is great and compliments tomato nicely whether on a pizza or tomato basil crackers. This product is on sale a lot so it is worth the money. I love Sargento cheese!
Tayla W.
Foodie Expert
BEST CHEESE EVER. Hands down the most fresh tasting and best tasting cheese! Their packaging is elegant and they have such a large variety of flavors to choose from. They also have very many different styles such as slices, shredded, cubes and so on. Although they are a more high-end cheese to purchase at your local supermarket I very highly recommend them they are phenomenal. There's Swiss is very strong which is what I love comma they're just so fresh and highly tasting. The slices Make Every Sandwich better!
Jessica S.
Massena, NY
Only brand I know of that has shredded Swiss. Just like any other cheese-it is always better to shred yourself but this is a great flavored shredded Swiss. Have used this for many things and always comes out well.
Reva c.
Sugar Grove, NC
My all time favorite cheese brand can't live with out this stuff in my house my number one choice for recipes too!! I got mine from Walmart! I definitely recommend !
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
I love a good swiss, and this one is not only affordable, but it tastes great too! I've bought several packs and keep going back for more. They come in longer strips, so it's easier to use up the whole package quickly- I wish they'd either make them smaller slices or double the packs. But obviously, I keep going back to buy more so it doesn't bother me that much. :)
Valeria S.
Cheese is my go-to snack right before bedtime. I will have a cheese stick or slice and fruit snacks or fresh fruit. It doesn’t matter to me what kind of Sargento® cheese it is because all the kinds I have tasted are flavorful, but my favorites are cheddar-mozzarella, colby-jack or string cheese sticks. Cheese and fruit is an awesome combination! It staves off hunger and is nutritious.
Jeanne D.
Minden, NV
Foodie Expert
This cheese is absolutely amazing. I loved to added this cheese on my pasta. The flavor is excellent. It's easy to use, and have a good quantity in the package. I will obviously go back to the supermarket to buy some more.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
This stuff is really really good. Great on a ham grilled cheese or quesadilla. I like this way better than the store brand, it does not get hard quickly like the store brand does and the price is not that much more, like thirty cents or something like that.
Daisy A.
Sherman Oak, California
Grill cheese favorite cheese to put!!! Yummy, rich and thick cheese. Taste is great once it melts and stretches too! I also like to added my tomato soup and make panini too! I'll grab a handful and just eat it plain too!
Magira M.
Hollywood , FL
Foodie Expert
Is the second brand of cheese par excellence in my house, we buy all types of cheese per week and although we are few never makes us always want more, super fresh and accessible