Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#146 in Cheese
Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups.
Photo (1)
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this cheese. In fact, I love all cheese, but Artisan Swiss is my favorite kind. It's not too light and it's not too strong. For me, it's the perfect flavor and blend. You can find it at any local grocery store and I would recommend it to others.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product at a good price. Nice mild swiss flavor that worked on sandwiches and a mini picnic with cheese and crackers. Of note, held up well in the heat! I would purchase again. Sargento makes the best cheese. It's really good in sandwiches.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
Swiss is my favorite cheese and the Sargento cheese is delicious. The shredded Sargento Swiss cheese is perfect for breakfast sandwiches, quesadillas, and nachos and it melts very well. I would definitely recommend this cheese!
Kathi F.
Kathi F.
Simi Valley, CA
Starve to Artisan Blends Swiss is my number one choice of sliced Swiss cheeses. The flavor is perfectly balanced for a Swiss cheese that really gives you that bold flavor. If you like Swiss cheese, this is the product for you.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
We use shredded cheese multiple times a week and I just love having so many different flavor a in a convenient package that's ready to go. Swiss is my favorite and goes great with chicken on a quesadilla or in my Pitts!
Summer P.
Summer P.
Yum I love this cheese! Sargento is a great brand! I'm a cheese freak so I really am weird about my cheese. This one is so perfect. It's decently priced too! This is definitely the cheese you will want to purchase
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Clarence Center, NY
I hate Swiss cheese but this is by far my favorite Swiss cheese and is one of the only ones that I can ever eat. It is great to have in and combine with other foods but I don't recommend eating it straight.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
I like all of sargento's products! Their cheeses taste so fresh and go perfectly with any dish. I love Swiss cheese on a variety of dishes and sandwiches so this is my go to when buying it.
Magira M.
Magira M.
Hollywood, FL
Oct. 17, 2016, 5:39 p.m.
Review for: Cheese Artisan Blends Shredded Swiss 5 oz; 141 g
Is the second brand of cheese par excellence in my house, we buy all types of cheese per week and although we are few never makes us always want more, super fresh and accessible
aleea k.
aleea k.
Richmond, VA
Delicious cheese and perfect for sandwich. i usually find it for sale at Kroger for a reasonable price! it tastes real and not like plastic. very creamy, overall perfect.