Sargento® Artisan Blends® Swiss uploaded by Ana H.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups.

Holly M.
LOOVE this brand. It is the only brand we buy. It lasts longer and the overall taste can't compare. Awesome flavor. We purchase it at Walmart and harps sometimes yes I would buy it again as I have the past 7 years!!!
Diana N.
I recently brought this brand to put over a chicken recipe and it melts beautifully, tastes great, and has an awesome long shelf life, probably can last about 3 weeks at max. After that it starts getting hard and to me inedible. I would buy this product again. Its worth it.
Jasmine J.
Alexandria , VA
I love this cheese. I give it four out of five stars just because of the price. It is Among the more pricey-er brands but it’s worth the money. The cheese always tastes fresh and I could recommend it others. I even use the cheese slices as well, goes perfectly on sandwiches.
Amanda R.
Cleveland
Absolutely love the taste of this Sargento cheese, there is not a sargento cheese I don't like . The packaging is very nice as well and will tempt you into wanting to give it a try and it is extremely affordable.
Leslie D.
I love their cheese. The quality is worth the price but it's still affordable. I buy it every time I buy cheese. My family loves it too because it just taste fresh and not processed. It's something I don't mind giving to my kids
Rebekah B.
New Castle, PA
This is the secret ingredient that makes my macaroni and cheese so friggin delicious. I'm totally the mac n cheese person at all holiday dinners thanks to this Swiss cheese! I love all of Sargento's products!
Ana H.
Hialeah, FL
I literally ate the whole thing in one week. I love the taste and they come in slices which makes it more easy to grab and add it to the sandwich. Everyday I eat this, believe me I'm not lying. I had gain so many pounds just eating grilled cheese sandwiches but I don't care I will continue to buy more every week.
Lauren D.
I like to use this cheese when I make quiche. It is mild enough that I can blend with other cheeses and more flavorful ingredients. Because it's re-shredded, it means it takes a lot less time to make and it melts nice and evenly throughout the layers as it bakes. It's an easy go-to to make any kind of quiche. Love it!
Jo R.
Bradley, IL
Their Swiss is a bit too soft for my liking, but the flavor is great! It's great for melting, but I wouldn't recommend putting it on to a cold sandwich, since the texture is a little weird. I'd buy it again if I was making something hot with the cheese on it.
Adriana P.
The only cheese I buy! Easy to put on anything and the taste is perfect. I buy mine a Publix normally but will buy from Walmart as well. They're decently priced. Generic brands are always cheaper but never have Swiss cheese so I'm loyal to Sargento