Sargento Artisan Blends Swiss uploaded by Ana H.

BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups. see more...

Regina A.
Lewisville, TX
Being a mom I only want the best! And Sargento is the best! This cheese is pricey but worth it! It’s so creamy and good! I love this stuff! I always find it at my local Target or Walmart. You must try this stuff!
Holly M.
LOOVE this brand. It is the only brand we buy. It lasts longer and the overall taste can't compare. Awesome flavor. We purchase it at Walmart and harps sometimes yes I would buy it again as I have the past 7 years!!!
Diana N.
I recently brought this brand to put over a chicken recipe and it melts beautifully, tastes great, and has an awesome long shelf life, probably can last about 3 weeks at max. After that it starts getting hard and to me inedible. I would buy this product again. Its worth it.
Charissa A.
St Peters
Delicious and fresh!! A savory taste and perfect addition to our hot ham sandwiches! I purchase my cheese products mainly from Walmart. It is a help when I find coupons for the cheese. I would buy this product again.
Rebekah B.
New Castle
This is the secret ingredient that makes my macaroni and cheese so friggin delicious. I'm totally the mac n cheese person at all holiday dinners thanks to this Swiss cheese! I love all of Sargento's products!
Erin G.
very few brands sell shredded swiss and that makes this product essential! Especially in the winter and fall when it's time to enjoy fondue during the chilly weather!
Ana H.
Hialeah, FL
I literally ate the whole thing in one week. I love the taste and they come in slices which makes it more easy to grab and add it to the sandwich. Everyday I eat this, believe me I'm not lying. I had gain so many pounds just eating grilled cheese sandwiches but I don't care I will continue to buy more every week.
Lauren D.
Foodie Expert
I like to use this cheese when I make quiche. It is mild enough that I can blend with other cheeses and more flavorful ingredients. Because it's re-shredded, it means it takes a lot less time to make and it melts nice and evenly throughout the layers as it bakes. It's an easy go-to to make any kind of quiche. Love it!
Widienne B.
Weymouth, MA
Foodie Expert
I'm a huuuuge Swiss cheese and this one is really tasty, rich and works on anything. I use it on my pasta, pizza and salads. I also like the ones with taco seasoning. One of the first brands I look for when I need cheese.
Kristy M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Sargent I cheeses are the best sandwich cheeses around. The thin slices have the perfect flavoring and perfect portion for sandwiches. The cheese covers the entire slice of bread so that every bite has cheese.