Add a Photo

By SARGENTO
#239 in Cheese
Sargento® Artisan Blends Swiss.
Only from Sargento ~ Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Hold here.
Shredded natural Swiss & gruyere cheese.
Made with Roth Kase USA Ltd.
Gruyere.
Our family's passion is cheese™.
5 oz (141 g).
1 1/4 cups.
Dane S.
Dane S.
El Paso, TX

I am generally interested in getting cheese at the lowest cost possible, which usually means buying a block of cheese and cutting / shredding it myself. However, someone had this at a party and was using it to make sandwiches, and I absolutely loved it, and the price seemed to be just about right for me. Everything about it sat well with me and made a heck of a sandwich cheese. I would definitely buy it again and use it for years to come.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
Miami, Florida

Cheese is my go-to snack right before bedtime. I will have a cheese stick or slice and fruit snacks or fresh fruit. It doesn’t matter to me what kind of Sargento® cheese it is because all the kinds I have tasted are flavorful, but my favorites are cheddar-mozzarella, colby-jack or string cheese sticks. Cheese and fruit is an awesome combination! It staves off hunger and is nutritious.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Marietta, GA

I love a good swiss, and this one is not only affordable, but it tastes great too! I've bought several packs and keep going back for more. They come in longer strips, so it's easier to use up the whole package quickly- I wish they'd either make them smaller slices or double the packs. But obviously, I keep going back to buy more so it doesn't bother me that much. :)
Leah D.
Leah D.

As someone who's not usually a fan of Swiss Cheese, I have to say that Sargento is the most amazing brand I have ever had. It's so fresh, and honestly tastes like the cheese I had when I lived in Europe. It's amazing to me that you can buy this right at your local grocery store for such a good price. Try it today!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX

Sargento cheese is very flavorful and has an authentic taste I always purchased this at my local grocery store and never disappointed the price is not bad at all for the high-quality product it is I highly recommend this product especially the Swiss it's much lower in fat than other cheese.
Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.

Only brand of cheese that I use. Love the richness and how much is in each package. Favorite flavors: Swiss, Monterey Jack, Colby jack and Mexican! All are excellent! Not comparable to competitors as product is significantly better. A little pricier compared to other brands but worth it!
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.

This cheese is SO good! Melts down great on sandwiches, pastas, and even soups. Great to add to a salad as well. It has a nice, creamy finish and and excellent flavor. I found this at Wal-Mart and bought it on a whim, but it's definitely a product I will be buying again.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Oklahoma City, OK

This stuff is really really good. Great on a ham grilled cheese or quesadilla. I like this way better than the store brand, it does not get hard quickly like the store brand does and the price is not that much more, like thirty cents or something like that.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kansas City, MO

I tend to use the Artisan Blends when I'm making a homemade Alfredo or Macaroni. This is an excellent option. It is a little more expensive than other brands but I do think it is worth the flavor.

It is constantly high quality and I think its a great buy.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.

I CANT GET ENOUGH OF SARGENTO ARTISAN BLENDS SWISS CHEESE. I LOVE MAKING BIG OLE SANDWICHES FOR MY FAMILY AND THEY LOOOOVE TO EAT THEM. I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE QUALITY AND FULL FLAVOR OF THE CHEESE ALL BY ITSELF. IT'S REALLY SO TASTEY. I RECOMEND THIS BRAND

Join Now