BY SARGENTO

Shredded Parmesan & Stravecchio Parmesan natural cheeses. see more...

Amanda B.
Amanda B.
This cheese is so good. Try this: 1/2 stick of butter, a few cloves of minced garlic and shrimp - bake it until almost done (or about 15-20 min for the precooked frozen shrimp, tjrn toss this cheese all over the top and bake a few more min till melted... and serve as a side dish with steak and potatoes, salad, etc or with pasta as a main dish. Creamy garlic shells are great, or make more butter cheese garlic in the pan to pour over plain pasta of any kind. So good!!!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
I love this cheese and use it all the time in my cooking, at least 2-3x per week. I like it in pasta, over chicken, melted on garlic bread and on pizza. Its a little more expensive than store brand cheese, but it tastes better too. I keep the fridge stocked with this at all times.
Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
I love the Sargento brand for when i am looking for shredded cheese to make my lasagna with! It's so worth it to buy the Sargento brand rather than the store brand or any other. It just melts so easily and really tastes great! The kids love it and the husband does too!
Cookie S.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
This Sargento Artisan Blends Shredded Parmesan Cheese is the best for my homemade lasagna! It has great flavor and the more cheese the better. It's worth it for my once in a while lasagna. Nice blend with crisp cheesy flavor. I'll catch it on sale or have a coupon.
Krystal A.
Krystal A.
I love using this product when making garlic pasta. This parmesan cheese just tastes so good and fresh. I would repurchase this product for pasta again. However, the price is a little expensive but the taste is worth it.
Addie H.
Addie H.
Dayton, TN
This is a wonderful cheese. It melts so amazing on certain types of food. I love using it for my casseroles and spaghetti meals. It is a little on the expensive side because of the name brand but it is very flavorful!!
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Vacaville, CA
This stuff is so good! Anytime a recipe calls for Parmasean there is no question about which brand I'm going to buy! It's gotta be Sargentos! The original will do but he Artisian is to die for!! Definitely a must try!!
Lily S.
Lily S.
Knoxville, TN
I use this Parmesan for everything from pasta to sausage balls to chilis. I like sargento when I can find a good deal because it can get expensive. I usually buy their string cheese in addition to this Parmesan.
Jen C.
Jen C.
I use this to top off my spaghettis and it tastes great and melts on top of it perfectly. Only thing is that when i bought this, cheese felt a little dry than normal. But it still tasted great. Would buy again.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Always in my fridge. I use this cheese almost daily in my cooking in all different kinds of Italian cooking. I would describe these cheese as a sharp Parmesan with a hard texture. Great for pasta dishes.