BY SARGENTO #79 in Cheese

Shredded Parmesan & Stravecchio Parmesan natural cheeses. see more...

Vy N.
Hayward , CA
I like using this shredded cheese when I am cooking pasta, or pizza! Its very affordable and comes in a good sizes bag, for maybe 1-2 people. I always purchase this brand when I see it at my local target, walmart, walgreens, and etc, Its pretty accessible!
Tiffany J.
Clearfield, UT
I love using Sargento Parmesan cheese. It has the perfect flavor for a variety of recipes my two favorite being fettuccine Alfredo and homemade garlic bread. I recommend this cheese for many different foods including just sprinkling it on my salad. It enhances any food while giving its own unique flavor.
I like this cheese because it feels light and it taste soft and it melts easily on anything. I feel it's not to bloating. And maybe the price can be lower but it's still good quality cheese. Would buy again I just bought the string cheese version. It's soft.
eboney j.
South Holland, IL
I love using sargento cheese it's the best cheese to use for cooking anything I love using on my tacos, lasagna, chili it's so delicious very lightweight. It taste like real cheese it melts perfectly on food this is definitely a brand of cheese I trust🧀🧀💛👍💙
whitegirlroadtrip ..
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This is the only kind of Parmesan I buy my family. We use it for all of our Italian dishes, salads, and sometimes I eat it just out of the bag. It’s available at most grocery stores and it’s pretty affordable. I would totally recommend it.
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I use a lot of cheeses when cooking, but this Parmesan is one of my favorites. It is a bit pricey, but well worth it for the amazing taste and easy use. I recommend this cheese with spaghetti and other Italian dishes.
Millie A.
Patterson, La
I often make homemade Alfredo and Sargento Parmesan is my cheese of choice. Affordable and taste fantastic! Melts easily for a creamy Alfredo! I am a repeat customer and will always recommend for any recipe.
Ashley C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sargento Cheese has always been really good, one of my family's favorites but it's not one of the cheapest buys so we get it mainly on special occasions or when we have a little bit of extra money to spend
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
This cheese is great for topping spaghetti. It is not the best Parmesan, because I prefer a block of Parmesan that I can freshly grate, but this is pretty good for the bagged type of Parmesan cheese. It makes any dish of pasta tasty.
Jamesa J.
Farmingtn Hills, MI
I really buy this brand of cheese because it lasts long and tastes great. Usually I can find it on sale and Meijer or Kroger. The variety of cheeses they offer is great as well.