BY SARGENTO #28 in Cheese

Shredded whole milk low moisture mozzarella & smoked provolone natural cheeses. see more...

Seanna S.
Theodore, AL
This cheese is absolutely just yummy! It melts to a nice consistent creamy texture, without a lot of oil settling on top. The taste is amazing and maybe a little addictive lol. It's great on pizzas, or a grilled cheese sandwich. We've even used it for tacos and spaghetti. My kids love this also, so that's a huge plus. Highly recommended!
Avery F.
Palm Bay , FL
Great cheese combination! I love this brand of cheese! Great quality, taste, and so many varieties! Not just in cheese, but in cuts as well! The packaging is by far the best in resealable cheese packages!! The price is pretty high, but it’s worth it, and publix has this particular brand on sale often!
Mariana G.
San Marcos
This is an ok cheese for me, but to be fair I am really  picky with my cheese. To me it has too much of a milky flavor. It's great for pizzas, if you them cheesy but I personally wouldn't put it in my sandwich. I have gotten it a couple times, just because my sister loves it.
Jaimie H.
It doesn't matter what you buy from Sargento- it will be the best quality that you can get. I am constantly amazed by the standards and ethics of this company and for that reason will never go back to other brands in my grocery store. I use this cheese for absolutely everything and love it.
Emily L.
Cincinnati, OH
When it comes to buying shredded cheese or even cheese sticks, we always buy Sargento. Unlike other brands, it always tastes like REAL cheese. So many other brands do not. It's a little pricey but we think the quality makes it worth it and never buy anything else.
Amber C.
Central, SC
Coming from someone who LOVED cheese, this never disappointed. I used to put cheese in literally almost everything and whenever I wanted a cheese to spice up my meal I would always add this cheese. It is one of the things I miss the most on my new vegan diet.
Alexis R.
Hanford , CA
This cheese brand is the absolute best! if you haven't tried it I insist that you do but ANYWAYS. This cheese mix goes perfect with some spaghetti, lasagna, maybe in a grilled cheese or even a quesadilla. Point is it is very good and I highly recommend it.
ANA M.
Orlando, FL
I love cheese, in my country it consumes a lot of cheese, in fact, we have a great variety, which I miss a lot. This cheese both the mozzarella and the provolone that I used to make preparations that go to the oven, I think it is of very good quality.
Andria W.
Deerfield, OH
I love cheese, but specifically this cheese. It's great in quesadillas and homemade buffalo chicken wraps. It stays soft and doesn't sweat in the bag, plus you can also get this same blend in slices. What's not to love about multi-purpose cheese?
CK H.
West Chester, OH
While pricey, this bag of mixed shredded cheeses is perfect for making a pizza at home in a hurry, and the cheese is rich and delicious. I can't afford to buy this all the time, but it's very high quality, helping make a good meal a great one.