BY SARGENTO #21 in Cheese

The art of cheesemaking began over 5000 years ago, with skilled artisans handcrafting cheese in small batches. Their time-honored practices are still followed by today's artisan cheesemakers, inspiring us to bring you Sargento Artisan Blends. Since 1910, the artisans of Maple Leaf Cheese have handcrafted cheddar cheeses beginning with fresh local milk. They use a time-honored milled curd technique for sharp cheddar creating a tastefully sharp accent that perfectly blends with our mild & sharp cheddar cheeses for a bold, authentic cheddar taste. see more...

Amber F.
Salem, OR
Sargento cheese is the cheese I tend to sway to whenever cooking a fancy/time consuming cheesy dish. I feel that Sargento is one of the top cheeses on the market. I haven't had a flavor that I've disliked! Double cheddar happens to be my favorite that I get alot. It makes some of the best macaroni and cheese you'll ever have! When in a brick it's a smooth cheese that's easy to cut into. It almost melts in your mouth the moment the cheese touches your tongue! Sargento cheeses have some of the finest ingredients that you're able to taste in every bite.
Crystal H.
Rydal
My hubby loves cheese so we tried this one. The first time we used it was to just sprinkle in a salad and it was good for that but when I put it in something g to melt it would not melt and changed he way it tasted. Not the best product
Shayy P.
Sherman, TX
Sar Sar Sar Sargento ! I remember I use to look at this cheese funny because I'm not a fan of cheese with weird names 😂 my first piece of this cheese was with a turkey sandwich & OH MY GOODNESS! every singe that day I can't eat any other cheese without thinking of it. It got to a point where I was eating it straight out the bag lol so I deeeeeeff recommend this cheese
Laney O.
All of the cheese made by Sargento have such a good flavor. These is my favorite type of cheese, it tastes so much better than the other ones. It’s healthy, it’s made with skim milk. I’d definitely recommend these cheese!
Estefania M.
Clemson, SC
One of my favorite holiday snacks is buffalo chicken dip & aside from the actual chicken, the cheesy, gooey flavor could not be had without sargentos cheddar mix! You can find it in almost any convenience store for a great price!
Jackeline G.
Sargento Sharp cheese received compliments for its "creamy" and "moist" texture, although a few tasters said the cheese was "chalky." The taste, on the other hand, divided volunteers. Some relished the "tangy," "sour" and salty flavor, others thought the cheese needed flavor. A few reviewers also described the taste as "artificial."
Joy G.
love Sargento, do not buy any other kind of cheese, it's the best.  I do love the string cheese also.  Such a good healthy snack for me and my family.  We even pack them when we travel to Honduras, since we can't get them there.  No need to worry about bringing them back to US because they are all gone.
Canzada A.
Chipley
Sargento is my favorite brand of cheese. This kind in particular is very good. I keep a bag in my fridge at all times. The price is a little higher than other brands, but it’s much better.
Amy M.
Birmingham
I love this cheese, I like the blend as is a little more versatile. It Taste really good and melts very nicely. It tastes fresher then other brands and is our favorite brand. I am willing to pay a little more for it because there is a difference in the quality and taste vs store brand.
marla m.
Atlanta , GA
All Sargento cheese is amazing. It is high quality! The cheese not only tastes good, but it also melts perfectly. I tend to buy it when it is on sale rather than buying it when it is  full price, but it is worth the cost. I would recommend Sargento cheese.