BY SARGENTO

Sargento® Artisan Blends® Double Cheddar Shredded Natural Sharp & Mild Cheddar Cheese.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Made with handcrafted with pride since 1910.
Maple leaf cheese.
2 cups.
Our family's passion is Cheese™.
8 oz (226g).

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
I love real cheese and Sargento is my favorite. It’s named brand, you would say. It’s healthy in moderation definitely healthier than processed fake cheese. It’s moderately priced and I buy it often. In almost every shopping trip. It comes in many varieties and forms.
Paige W.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Yummy cheese for my tummy even though I’m lactose intolerant. Its not good afterwards but whenever I eat the cheese it is really really good. So it works well on tacos or burritos but also in a warm quesadilla
Chelsea W.
Enumclaw
I really liked Sargento, but I recently heard that something was wrong with the recent packages? I haven't tried any since the recall, as I've been buying from other brands. I did like the taste, but I don't want to buy something that could potentially give me food poisoning!
marla m.
Atlanta, GA
All Sargento cheese is amazing. It is high quality! The cheese not only tastes good, but it also melts perfectly. I tend to buy it when it is on sale rather than buying it when it is  full price, but it is worth the cost. I would recommend Sargento cheese.
Kristina R.
Wakefield
The cheese is very good at melting on top of things such as burgers or nachos. The cheese doesnt get the poor textures others do. I buy it at Market Basket , Shaws, Stop and Shop and Hannafords. The price is affordable I would recommend to my friends
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
My go to in the cheese aisle. I love this brand usually they can be found on sale in your local grocery store I use it for everything -- cooking , snacks, breakfast lunch and dinner the grade is good and I never have complaints. Highly recommend.
Chyanne E.
Great for making mac and cheese or grilled cheese! The double cheese tastes good for all the cheese lovers out there! Affordable, and can be found at any market. Definitely would buy again and I recommend to parents whos kids are cheese lovers!
Lima M.
It is very hard to get my favorite type of cheese but I must say this is my favorite brand of cheese. Melts so quick and I love adding it to my pasta for more flavors
Isabella D.
Temecula, CA
Sargento Cheese never strays from amazing quality! Tastes how cheese should taste like! Super healthy! This is packed with rich flavor , I have purchased many of their other cheese products and I am a satisfied customer. This cheese is perfect for homemade macaroni and cheese! I baked it with Progresso™ Panko Crispy Bread Crumbs Plain except I use Italian! Taste amazing!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Double cheddar is so delicious! Sargento cheeses are my favorite pre-shredded cheeses. It makes delicious Mac and cheese and is very affordable as in line with other products. I recommend this to others and would purchase again.