GroceryDairySargento
Sargento Artisan Blends Double Cheddar Shredded Cheese

Sargento® Artisan Blends® Double Cheddar Shredded Cheese

by Sargento

Sargento® Artisan Blends® Double Cheddar Shredded Natural Sharp & Mild Cheddar Cheese.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Made with handcrafted with pride since 1910.
Maple leaf cheese.
2 cups.
Our family's passion is Cheese™.
8 oz (226g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sargento® Artisan Blends® Double Cheddar Shredded Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Sheri O.
Beaufort, SC
1,645 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is amazing, creamy tasting cheddar. It melts beautifully and has a nice sharp taste. I love using it as a topper or mixed into sauces. Absolutely delicious.
Kelli-Ann D.
Orlando, FL
The Sargento brand is a good, quality brand with fantastic taste. There isn’t a flavor that I’ve tried that I have not liked. I’d say the 18 month cheddar is my favorite. Yum!
Sabrina W.
Orange, CA
This cheese is great, but I would use for certain occasions. It's rich and not just for your basic quesadilla or nachos. Really deep flavor. Like the thicker cut of the pieces too. Overall great!
Margaret B.
West Haven, CT
I buy sargento shredded cheese for various meals. The cheese hold up and melts well. It is very tasty. Packaging is good and zip locks up nicely.
Deborah B.
Norcross, GA
They never disappoint. I keep this in my refrigerator because cheese goes on practically anything! The flavor is good and it’s texture is he perfect balance.
Amy S.
Mt Pleasant, WI
Yum! Thick shreds are excellent on tacos, baked potatoes and topping chili. Definitely my go to.
Michelle S.
Boston
This cheese makes for the best baked macaroni and cheese or by the spoonful. I usually purchase at Stop and Shop or Target on sale 2 for 5.00
Gigi G.
Hammonton, NJ
Definitely good for cooking. I like using this with my special chicken recipe. I like how it’s thicker because then everything holds and tastes amazing.
Desiree S.
Austin, TX
this cheese is amazing which I mean taste amazing of course I really do love can’t and always have a dairy craving tooth so if you want to try some cheese this is a perfect match for you this brand is in fact amazing
Klasha  R.
Menifee, CA
This cheese is the best for my Mac & cheese! It just makes it taste so much better. It’s always a hit and this is now my secret ingredient!

Looking for your answer?