BY SARGENTO #85 in Cheese

Sargento® Artisan Blends® Double Cheddar Shredded Natural Sharp & Mild Cheddar Cheese.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite® freshness seal.
Made with handcrafted with pride since 1910.
Maple leaf cheese.
2 cups.
Our family's passion is Cheese™.
8 oz (226g).

Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Double cheddar is so delicious! Sargento cheeses are my favorite pre-shredded cheeses. It makes delicious Mac and cheese and is very affordable as in line with other products. I recommend this to others and would purchase again.
Shayy P.
Sherman, TX
Sar Sar Sar Sargento ! I remember I use to look at this cheese funny because I'm not a fan of cheese with weird names 😂 my first piece of this cheese was with a turkey sandwich & OH MY GOODNESS! every singe that day I can't eat any other cheese without thinking of it. It got to a point where I was eating it straight out the bag lol so I deeeeeeff recommend this cheese
Paige W.
Yummy cheese for my tummy even though I’m lactose intolerant. Its not good afterwards but whenever I eat the cheese it is really really good. So it works well on tacos or burritos but also in a warm quesadilla
Jackeline G.
Sargento Sharp cheese received compliments for its "creamy" and "moist" texture, although a few tasters said the cheese was "chalky." The taste, on the other hand, divided volunteers. Some relished the "tangy," "sour" and salty flavor, others thought the cheese needed flavor. A few reviewers also described the taste as "artificial."
Joy G.
love Sargento, do not buy any other kind of cheese, it's the best.  I do love the string cheese also.  Such a good healthy snack for me and my family.  We even pack them when we travel to Honduras, since we can't get them there.  No need to worry about bringing them back to US because they are all gone.
Lyndsey J.
Athens, GA
Want some chili? This is perfect to top off on any meal. It melts beautifully and adds that extra umph of taste that every meal deserves. It was absolutely delicious and I even add it to my scrambled eggs. Of course there are cheaper brands out there, but Sargento cheese has a sharper taste.
Chelsea W.
Enumclaw
I really liked Sargento, but I recently heard that something was wrong with the recent packages? I haven't tried any since the recall, as I've been buying from other brands. I did like the taste, but I don't want to buy something that could potentially give me food poisoning!
marla m.
Atlanta , GA
All Sargento cheese is amazing. It is high quality! The cheese not only tastes good, but it also melts perfectly. I tend to buy it when it is on sale rather than buying it when it is  full price, but it is worth the cost. I would recommend Sargento cheese.
Lauren E.
Evansville, IN
I buy this brand because it’s the only brand I’ve found that doesn’t taste processed. It’s a little expensive, but it’s 100% worth having rich, amazing cheese. I also buy the slices just to snack on because I love this brand so much! Would most definitely recommend!
Nisha R.
Lubbock, TX
I can't believe people need reviews for cheese. This world is something else. (I joke! lol) Anyways, Sargento cheese is amazing. Normally you can get it for $3 at the grocery. It melts well. It tastes good. I really enjoy the mild cheddar the most. Makes my food amazing. I love cheese in general though.