BY SARGENTO #17 in Cheese

The art of cheesemaking began over 5000 years ago, with skilled artisans handcrafting cheese in small batches. Their time-honored practices are still followed by today's artisan cheesemakers, inspiring us to bring you Sargento Artisan Blends. For over 24 years, the artisans of El Regado have been dedicated to making Mexican cheeses that are as authentic as they are delicious. Starting with their own blend of natural cheese cultures and fresh local milk, they create a nutty manchego and a paprika-coated anejo enchilada that blends perfectly with our family's queso quesadilla, asadero and queso gallego. The result is a creamy, mild-tasting cheese blend that complements the bolder flavors used in traditional Mexican dishes. Experience the taste of authentic Mexican cheese! see more...

Tiffany B.
Longview, WA
I love cheese in general, but Sargento is a quality product. I love their Mexican blend on so many things, including grilled cheese, salads and of course tacos. The flavor is out of this world, and I definitely encourage people to give it a try. It melts beautifully, and we use it a lot v
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
Tastes great. But there is that one unhealthy ingredient in shredded cheese that I wish they’d remove. Powdered cellulose I think? I’ve been buying Sargento cheeses for at least 5 years now. For price plus taste they win.
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
Sargento is that one cheese brand you can always count on. It’s high quality, reasonably priced and you can find it everywhere. This is a great Mexican cheese that I use as a taco topper or to make quesadillas. I typically stick to organic products, but let’s face it...that can be pricey sometimes, especially with cheese. That’s why I’ll use sargento - good quality and good price :)
Cath K.
Weston, CT
Pretty good. If I'm in a rush and making tacos, enchiladas, burritos, or taco salad. Too expensive to buy all the time. I have a cuisinart with a shredder insert so I regularly shred my own. If you like to cook quickly and have very little prep this is the brand to go with.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
Bought this once, at Walmart, because they didn't have the brand I was looking for.  It's affordable as a replacement and I would definitely buy it again.  It tastes just as good as Kraft mixes, and I have bought other flavors because I enjoyed it so much.  I prefer the mozzarella and would recommend it to others.
Michelle T.
Gainesville
Love this cheese combo and it is my cheese mixture of choice for when I make quesadillas at home. Add some chicken and green onion and you're in business! This cheese is also perfect for topping nachos. You can purchase this at any grocery store and it often goes on sale at Publix! Definitely recommend!
Danielle F.
Kinglsey
Love this brand of cheese. I am super picky when it comes to eating cheese. This brand has the best flavor, and trust me, remember I am super picky. I always go through so much of it because I love the way it tastes. If I didn't eat so much of the cheese it would last a lot longer, but it's so good!
Carrie C.
we use this for our homemade taco nights. The flavors tastes great and adds to the flavors of the tacos. The Price is  great vlause for the taste and the amount of cheese you get in the bag. I would continue to buy this for my taco nights. And I would certainly recommend to others.
Ashley A.
Ellensburg, WA
Sargento Artisan Blends are always great. I also seem to always be able to find them on sale and usually at a cheaper price than Kraft (which I think is gross btw). I feel like Sargento is a quality product that feels like a whole food not a preservative in a plastic wrapper.
Jessica L.
lasagna and taco nights are both made possible by this cheese.  I also love putting it on top of soups and homemade garlic cheesy bread.  It is SO. Good.  It's a staple on our grocery list almost every week, I've even done grilled cheese and tuna melts with it, and will occasionally sprinkle on salads.