Sargento Artisan Blends Authentic Mexican Cheese uploaded by Joanna A.

Sargento Artisan Blends Authentic Mexican Cheese

Sargento??® Artisan Blends Authentic Mexican.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite®?? freshness seal.
Queso quesadilla, asadero, queso gallego, manchego & anejo enchilado cheese.
Made with EL Regalo??? cheese. Experience the traditional taste.
2 cups.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese???™.
8oz (226g). see more...

• What's your favorite recipe to make with this?3 Answers
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
This cheese goes with anything an I use it too cook with a lot. There are so many flavors for everyone to try. Cooking an enjoying your food is a amazing joy in life. So try them and enjoy the flavors. Bon appetti everyone
Valerie N.
Hampton, Virginia
I´ŞĆ love these with casseroles and any Mexican food I´ŞĆ can think of, this cheese is great for dip, itÔÇÖs strong and rich. Also affordable and found in Walmart or Costco, I´ŞĆ definitely recommend it if you like Mexican cheese
Alison Nash P.
Mooresville, NC
Delicious! Great for tacos and homemade quesadillas but also good on twice-baked potatoes and as a garnishing on soup! The finely shredded is the way to go in my opinion but any cut works! I absolutely love this cheese!
Bailey H.
Waverly Hall, GA
I love this cheese!! It taste so good and you can literally put it on anything!!! This cheese is very affordable and I would recommend this product to anyone!!! Great flavor and good prices!!! My family loves this cheese so I will definitely buy it again!!
Zoe K.
All of Sargentos cheese are my favorites. I would eat them on a sandwich or a burger. A quesadilla, nachos or a taco. Even as a quick snack. I love cheese so much but especially Sargentos cheese. So affordable & yummy
Andrew D.
Naugatuck, CT
Absolutely the best mix for when you are making tacos, nachos, or burritos. This is always a great value and probably not the most healthy but the best tasting. I could never imagine having tacos without this cheese.
Meg M.
Huntington Beach, CA
I put this on top of chili and it's the perfect combination. It's real cheese and lasts me a few meals. It's relatively inexpensive and I always repurchase. It tastes like the real Mexican cheese that you would buy in a block and that's really great
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
The brand creates an authenticity of flavor you can taste the freshness when you open a bag of sargento cheese. I like this brand on pizza night with the kids. And we use this for our taco and casserole dishes.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this for tacos and quesadillas! Great brand can always find this in almost any store near me! My mom turned me on to it and now itÔÇÖs my favorite brand! Tastes great and I love it! Definitely worth trying!
Emily B.
Sargento makes the best quite and easy already shredded cheese. I always have two or three bags in my fridge for random meals. From tacos to pizza Sargentos always has a cheese to top whatever you are cooking.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
What's your favorite recipe to make with this?