Sargento Artisan Blends Authentic Mexican Cheese uploaded by Joanna A.

Sargento Artisan Blends Authentic Mexican Cheese

Sargento??® Artisan Blends Authentic Mexican.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite®?? freshness seal.
Queso quesadilla, asadero, queso gallego, manchego & anejo enchilado cheese.
Made with EL Regalo??? cheese. Experience the traditional taste.
2 cups.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese???™.
8oz (226g). see more...

• What's your favorite recipe to make with this?3 Answers
Lourdes W.
Pretty good cheese. Good texture. Melts easily. But itÔÇÖs a pretty pricey cheese. You can buy it at your local grocery store.
Samantha L.
I love Sargento cheese! I put this on my homemade pizza and I love the rich, creamy taste! It's so fresh and melts perfectly!
Lexi B.
This has a good flavor when added to beans. IÔÇÖve had creamier cheeses but this one has a little less artificial stuff in it.
kara m.
Cleveland, TN
I love this brand of cheese it's all of will buy it melts well you can tell and taste a difference in this and generic brands
Melissa Z.
My family and I really enjoy this product! We would definitely recommend it for anyone looking to give something new a try :)
Lydia L.
Woodhaven, NY
The Mexican cheese is my favorite to have on tacos even on salad. They seem to always have good deals at my local supermarket
Nikki C.
Perfect amount of hint of spices! Perfect on tacos and mexican dishes that we make at home! Love to put on my nachos
Hannah P.
Brick, NJ
For tacos, buffalo chicken dip, or any kind of cheese dish EVER, I will always use sargento. The creamiest, tastiest cheese
Cara C.
Norristown, PA
Yum ! So good ! Even better when the local grocery store has them on sale. Perfect for tacos, burritos, quesadillas, etc !
Caitlin K.
Sargento doesn't have a cheese blend that I don't like. Perfect for tacos or other Mexican dishes. Makes for perfect nachos
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
What's your favorite recipe to make with this?