Sargento Artisan Blends Authentic Mexican Cheese uploaded by Joanna A.

Sargento Artisan Blends Authentic Mexican Cheese

Sargento??® Artisan Blends Authentic Mexican.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite®?? freshness seal.
Queso quesadilla, asadero, queso gallego, manchego & anejo enchilado cheese.
Made with EL Regalo??? cheese. Experience the traditional taste.
2 cups.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese???™.
8oz (226g). see more...

• What's your favorite recipe to make with this?3 Answers
Gina M.
Rochester , NY
This cheese is so good I use them more than just on tacos. I use them in Lasagna and everyone raves about my lasagna. Strongly recommend to everyone
Kelly M.
Chula Vista , CA
Great tasting cheese. I love how convenient it is that it’s already shredded in the bag which makes it easy for making kids meals. We buy regularly
Samantha B.
Pembroke, VA
So good! Rich, delicious taste! Melts easy and you can tell it's real cheese. Not a fake product! The price is ehh but i get it when it's on sale.
Holly H.
Beverly, WV
Sargento is my go to for Mexican nights! By far my favorite brand for taco Tuesday's! So much flavor and I love the consistency! I purchase weekly!
neumeye9 N.
Atlanta, GA
My favorite mexican-blend for tacos and quesadillas. Luckily, there are always coupons available so I stock up every time I got to the store.
katie s.
I use this brand a lot for cooking. It's not expensive, and the cheese has good flavor. I use in mac and cheese, salad, and if I'm making tacos.
Jess B.
Really good cheese. Love the season in this to make it have that Mexican flavor and it melts nice unlike some cheese. Good in tacos and burritos!
🌸Kimberly🌸 G.
Deer Park
Taste really good!! I love this brand but I don’t like that it’s priced a little more because it’s just like other cheese...just a tad bit better
A little more expensive than Kraft cheese but it's a better tasting cheese. I've bought Mexican cheese, sharp cheddar and provolone. Very tasty.
Bobi D.
Always tastes fresh.  Never disappointed in their products.  They even make excellent cheese chips!  Break one slice into 4 squares and bake. YUMMO
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
What's your favorite recipe to make with this?