Sargento Artisan Blends Authentic Mexican Cheese uploaded by Joanna A.

Sargento Artisan Blends Authentic Mexican Cheese

Sargento??® Artisan Blends Authentic Mexican.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite®?? freshness seal.
Queso quesadilla, asadero, queso gallego, manchego & anejo enchilado cheese.
Made with EL Regalo??? cheese. Experience the traditional taste.
2 cups.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese???™.
8oz (226g). see more...

• What's your favorite recipe to make with this?3 Answers
Angela H.
I always have this cheese in my fridge. I use it for just about everything I like cheese on/in, especially tacos, enchiladas, burritos and even baked potatoes. It is surprisingly versatile and melts beautifully.
Sara P.
Texarkana, TX
We ONLY buy Sargento cheese for the full rich flavor that you know is natural! We love the taste and for the price, you can't beat it! I love knowing that I am feeding myself and my family good quality cheese without breaking the bank. We use it for cooking, snacking and sandwiches and will never buy another cheese brand again!.
Lauren C.
We love Sargento for it's quality. It is a great price and we know we are getting one of the best. The mexican blend cheese is perfect for tacos and nachos. We have also used it on mini pizzas.
My N.
Athens , GA
I always use Sargento as my choice of cheese brand. It always tastes great and is always avaliable at my store. I use the Mexican blend to make quesadillas and it always turns out well. it melts quickly and really puts the quesadilla together.
Anne Z.
Canton, MI
This is the only cheese we buy for Mexican nights at home. Nice flavor and texture. It doesn't feel overly dried or processed. We recommend this to our friends and family
Jennifer T.
Sargento makes my favorite cheese. This is kind of a treat because it more expensive than other brands so I only buy this kind when it's on sale. But when I do it's so worth it.
Micah L.
Great shredded cheese for mexican food or just a dish that needs a lot of cheese. I like to use this cheese when making tacos or cheesy baked noodle dishes. Works well with chicken.
Samantha G.
Cheese is usually the same deal for me, I go with what the sale is. Sargento though is really a quality flavor. The price is usually higher than others but if it's on sale it's worth the bit of extra cost.
Joy K.
I like the Sargento brand cheeses because it's real cheese every time. It has a more authentic taste than other brands. It's healthy and I will continue to buy.
Robert D.
Ridgefield, WA
Put this cheese on my tacos one time. I loved it but I have defiantly had some better Mexican style cheeses. ItÔÇÖs good donÔÇÖt get me wrong, but I know my cheeses
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
What's your favorite recipe to make with this?