Sargento Artisan Blends Authentic Mexican Cheese uploaded by Joanna A.

BY SARGENTO #14 in Cheese

Sargento??® Artisan Blends Authentic Mexican.
Only from Sargento...
Slide-Rite®?? freshness seal.
Queso quesadilla, asadero, queso gallego, manchego & anejo enchilado cheese.
Made with EL Regalo??? cheese. Experience the traditional taste.
2 cups.
Our Family's Passion is Cheese???™.
8oz (226g). see more...

• What's your favorite recipe to make with this?2 Answers
Jessica B.
I love cheese. We eat Mexican at least twice a week in our house. I enjoy this cheese on tacos or on top of enchiladas. It has a nice flavor. I usually wait until it is on sale to buy it, but I think it is great to top off your taco night!
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I buy this cheese often.  I can usually find it on sale at my local grocery store, so the price is usually pretty good.  I do prefer other brands to this though.  The flavor is good, but one problem I have found with some of the Sargento cheeses is that they seem almost too dry.  Other brands of cheese seem to be a little more moist.  Depending on how it is used, it may not be an issue, but when used for certain things it is really noticeable.
Ny I.
Sargento is the only cheese brand i trust. It’s real cheese and it lasts for quite a while before getting any mold. Even their sliced cheese is real cheese and many brands sell “cheese product” instead of real cheese like this brand.
Carly S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love Sargento cheese all across the board! Their cheese tastes so fresh and pure and I can always count on them to have the perfect amount of sodium in their string cheese. Honestly the only packaged cheese brand I purchase!
Heather S.
Love this brand. Freshest packaged cheese 🧀 Always has great deals at my local grocer. Although I do but other brands, if there’s a special or I have a coupon, I purchase this brand. It’s a bit expensive, but the quality is GREAT!! SARGENTO Sargento Mild Cheddar Shredded Cheese 8 oz
Selyn B.
Santa Maria, CA
I really like this blend of cheeses. I always try to keep this in my freezer for use of cooking and what not. Even though it says Mexican blend I use it for a ton of different things like on salad sandwiches.
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
Sargento is my favorite bagged shredded cheese brand. Lost one star because all bagged cheeses have cellulose and it’s kind of gross and powdery. The convenience factor of pre-shredded cheese is worth it though.
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
This is a great product.  I feel Sargento makes the highest quality shredded cheeses I can purchase at the grocery store.  They come in so many varieties and they are so versatile, we always have several different kinds on hand.  This Mexican blend is great for tacos, burritos, really any Latin dish we are making.  It is also great to add to your eggs in the morning.
Helen C.
Weymouth, MA
Love this for tacos and nachos! Great big shredded cheese perfect for food! It’s healthy and inexpensive for the product! Definitely recommend for you cooks out there looking to spice up some recipes
Sabrina M.
State College
This is our go-to for shredded cheese on taco rice, tacos, fajitas, and all sorts of dishes that just need a bit of quality cheese to top them off. It's a little more expensive than the other brands of shredded cheese, but you're paying more for quality and the brand name. They also often have coupons at the grocery stores that will bring the price down to the normal prices.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
What's your favorite recipe to make with this?