BY SARGENT ART

Dries fast, but washes from most fabrics and skin easily For use on dark and light surfaces including construction paper or foil. Available in 6 shimmering permanent colors. Certified AP nontoxic. Sargent Art Markers & Highlighters part of a large selection of office supplies. Sargent Art Liquid Metals Metallic Markers, Fine Tip, Pack Of 6 is one of many Art Markers available through Office Depot. Made by Sargent Art. see more...

Jay đź’–.
As for the color,these are absolutely fantastic. But as for design...the felt tip would split and bend easily,making getting a straight line super hard after a few uses. I'd give these a 5/10 rating. I got them off of Amazon for about $10,I believe.
Hollie C.
Reno, NV
I like that the casing matches the color that the marker represents. I have found that the color are not super vibrant, but that has not deterred me from using them. I use them in my adult coloring books and haven't found an issue with them bleeding through the paper.
Felicia J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Absolutely loved using these to draw with. Pictures looked incredible and shiny. Cant really find them now days tho.