Sargent Art 22-7251 50-Count Assorted Colored Pencils [1 Pack] uploaded by Jessica S.

BY SARGENT ART

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica S.
Virginia Beach, VA
I got these to use in the Adult coloring books and they get the job done but I am not a huge fan. You do have to sharpen them frequently and make sure you read the color on the label. The colors will look different on the pencil but the label is the true color. They are good to start out with but I don't know if I would get them again.
Amanda S.
I really like these! I don't have a lot to compare them to, but as a product I've yet to find anything wrong with them. They sharpen well, give off nice color that varies with pressure, and don't break easily. With a manual sharpener, I can get them to a nice, writeable tip, almost like a regular pencil. One thing I don't like is the packaging, as with most boxes like this. It was so hard to alway put the pencils back in without everything going in the wrong place, so I keep them in a cup on the table, and some in a pencil case for travel.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
These are amazing for those who are just getting into art and do not want to jump the gun by buying the extremely expensive prisma color colored pencils. I purchased this 50 pack on amazon for around $10 and they are amazing! They are not as good as prisma color but they are definitely better than crayola. The color variety is outstanding and the pencils themselves ar every vibrant!
Susan P.
Tulare, CA
Perfect pencils for beginners wanting to color. I use these to color my adult coloring books and I love them. You do have to sharpen frequently if you want a darker shade of the color, but for the price you can't complain! There are so many colors in the box. Love these colored pencils!
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
I was expecting better. I was using Prismacolors before, but got these because they're cheaper. Some colors go on smooth and easily, others not so much..
Sally S.
Omaha, NE
I really like these pencils. It's a great assortment. They sharpen nicely.