BY SARANAC

"Hand-Crafted Soft Drinks." Saranac Root Beer is made in small batches in a hometown brewery in Utica, NY. The flavor will transport you to the days of freshly-made root beer. Saranac Root Beer is made with fresh vanilla and licorice notes and features... see more...

Nicole D.
I may be a little biased because this company is in my own back yard, but holy moly is this great root beer! I have been enjoying this since I was a young child and one of my favorite things about it is that they still use glass bottles. In my opinion the glass bottle makes the root beer taste more fresh. This drink has a nice full flavor to it and not very foamy.
Veronica S.
1,113 reviews
This is one of my favorite root beers! It has so much flavor. This is a SODA, it is not alcoholic. It is very tasty and I always pick up a pack when I come across it. If you havent tried it, i highly suggest you buy some. IBC is my other top root beer, very similar to this.
Alessandra F.
Purchased at: Walmart
My hometown is Utica,NY where the Saranac brewery is! I usually don’t like root beer but I will always have a saranac root beer! It pairs so well with pretzels! there is definitely hints of vanilla! So yummy!
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY
I like it just as much as not your fathers. This is very easy for me to get my hands on and they always have a wide variety of flavors. The pumpkin ale is really good and I like the root beer one.

Amazon