Home & GardenKitchen & DiningFood WrapsSaran
Premium Wrap Festive Red Color 100 Sq Ft

Saran Premium Wrap Festive Red Color 100 Sq Ft

by Saran

#2 in Food Wraps

Saran™ Premium Wrap Festive Red Color.
Heavy duty. Durable.
Brand plastic film.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
100 sq ft (104 2/5 ft x 11 1/2 in) 9.2 m2 (31.8 m x 29.2 cm).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Saran Premium Wrap Festive Red Color 100 Sq Ft!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria S.
Niota, TN
I don't usually buy the colored wrap. I do buy the premium, but not that often. I use it when I am making candy. It is good for the candy making. I don't use it for storage. it is affordable.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Not a fan of saran wrap, as it is difficult to pull out of the box, cut and cover something since it like to twist and wrap immediately to anything.
Harmony G.
Marion, IA
I love this plastic wrap for the holidays! It's perfect for covering the plates of treats you bring to family or work functions or leave for the mailman! It's more expensive than the off brands but for me, it's worth it to add that tiny little festive touch to your treats.
Terri W.
Wilmington, DE
Last long. Good for covering up left overs and deserts and baking dough. Does not wear and tear easy.
Kimberly W.
Throop, PA
What could I say, it does the job :) I like this product and would definitely recommend it.
Nicole K.
Webster, MA
This is wonderful. My mother buys this all the time. Keeps basically all foods fresh. Such as sandwiches, salads, cookies, all that jazz. And wow 100 square feet that is a lot of saran wrap. Good for the price I am guessing. Idk I'm not good with wraps.
Debra H.
Copiague, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this is red. Perfect for wrapping holiday goodies. Very festive. Saran Premium Wrap Festive Red Color 100 Sq Ft is just as clingy as the regular Saran Wrap. The wrap is affordable and can be used all year round - not just for the holidays.
Michelle P.
Waukesha, WI
Love the colored saran wrap .... so festive for the holidays & it works just as well as the original!
Kristen M.
Paramus, NJ
I'm a sucker for anything holiday related and this red wrap is so much fun! It's great for wrapping holiday treats. Saran Wrap is the best plastic wrap on the market and it's average price. I would recommend this festive one!
Sarah G.
Noblesville, IN
Love how this product is used for decoration when wrapping up the left overs from the holidays. I love how well it sticks. It is effective, not as much as a lid but still works. It is very affordable but a lot bit more pricey that some of the other brands.

Looking for your answer?