Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
I use this wrap regularly for leftovers and meal prep. It's convenient but can be difficult to tear neatly. Overall, effective but my OCD would prefer a cleaner cut.
Anastasia L.
This Saran Wrap really has been meeting my expectations with how durable it is.  I use a lot of it when I bake loaves of bread but I want to see what kind it is before taking it out.  It is extremely affordable and with it being so durable I can reuse it a couple of times.
Bonnie F.
Decorator Expert
Saran wrap is great. It is great for sandwiches, leftovers, holds well, and is a trusted name brand. It has a tendency to stick to itself, but give it a shake and it straightens right out, unlike other brands. I recommend this brand.
ari r.
Brooklyn, NY
so this may sound weird but I purchased today at my local cvs store. i did some research on how to lose inches in your waist. lol . i decided to try the saran wrap challenge. any moisturizer and wear the saran wrap for 30-45 mins a day . i dont know im going to see how it works
Danna S.
Sacramento, CA
This brand of plastic wrap is the only one I've ever used that actually clings and works like it's supposed to. I've never tried another brand that doesn't stretch out or tear badly. Don't bother with anything else.
Olivia J.
Appleton, WI
I hate Saran wrap with a passion. I can never use it, it always just sticks to itself and I have to try four times just to get one piece from the container to whatever I'm using. Maybe I'm just stupid, I don't know. But I absolutely cannot stand Saran Wrap.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Decorator Expert
I like this but I prefer another brand that has the press and seal wrap!!! It works amazing though
Barb M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Wraps wonderfully, and keeps things freshly sealed!!!!! It's a staple in our house,
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
i use this all the time. good quality product all though sometimes the edges rip
Queen S.
This is the best. It's a decent price and always in stock at my local grocery store. I like to use this on hot products because it seems to stick better
A.M. G.