Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Marielena G.
Miami
I am a super neat person, I always love having my things in their place and that the house is always clean, I love these products because they help me a lot at home, they make the environment cool and smells good, these products my are super good and I would still use them
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
I love having Saran Plastic Wrap in my kitchen. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart. The price is at a great price. I'm not disappointed in this product ever. Because it works when I need it too. Very affordable. I would recommend it to anyone! I will continue to buy this product!
Anastasia L.
This Saran Wrap really has been meeting my expectations with how durable it is.  I use a lot of it when I bake loaves of bread but I want to see what kind it is before taking it out.  It is extremely affordable and with it being so durable I can reuse it a couple of times.
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Saran wrap is great. It is great for sandwiches, leftovers, holds well, and is a trusted name brand. It has a tendency to stick to itself, but give it a shake and it straightens right out, unlike other brands. I recommend this brand.
ari r.
newport news va
so this may sound weird but I purchased today at my local cvs store. i did some research on how to lose inches in your waist. lol . i decided to try the saran wrap challenge. any moisturizer and wear the saran wrap for 30-45 mins a day . i dont know im going to see how it works
Danna S.
Sacramento, CA
This brand of plastic wrap is the only one I've ever used that actually clings and works like it's supposed to. I've never tried another brand that doesn't stretch out or tear badly. Don't bother with anything else.
Olivia J.
Appleton, WI
I hate Saran wrap with a passion. I can never use it, it always just sticks to itself and I have to try four times just to get one piece from the container to whatever I'm using. Maybe I'm just stupid, I don't know. But I absolutely cannot stand Saran Wrap.
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
I use this wrap regularly for leftovers and meal prep. It's convenient but can be difficult to tear neatly. Overall, effective but my OCD would prefer a cleaner cut.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
I like this but I prefer another brand that has the press and seal wrap!!! It works amazing though
Barb M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Wraps wonderfully, and keeps things freshly sealed!!!!! It's a staple in our house,
A.M. G.