Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Karen W.
Berkley, MI
Great wrap. We use it for more then just covering food in our house. We use them to cover tables for when we do craft and to cover our paint palets when we are done with them. Saving our family a lot on paint that would normally dry up sitting around
Amber T.
St. Thomas, ON
A must have in the kitchen! Tin foil doesn't seal good enough and I don't like the covers that look like shower caps. Although I find saran wrap doesn't like plastic very much.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
i use this all the time. good quality product all though sometimes the edges rip
Queen S.
This is the best. It's a decent price and always in stock at my local grocery store. I like to use this on hot products because it seems to stick better
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
Who hasn't used saran wrap?! I use this product not only in the kitchen but also in the art room. If you scrunch it up and lay it over wet watercolor and sit a book on top of it and them remove it once dried you get a lovely crystal- like texture. This is a fun project to do with young children.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Decorator Expert
This plastic wrap is ok, it does its job, but it isn't nearly as "clingy" as Cling wrap tends to be for me. It also doesn't year quite as easily either. It still does its job and doesn't melt in the microwave!
maria R.
Manvel, TX
This is a great wrap. The reason I'm not giving it a five is because it doesn't stick as well to certain plastics. It almost glue to metal cook storage dishes. It cuts easily and protects food well like cookie dough and stuff like that.
Rashanae P.
Decorator Expert
The plastic wrap just doesn't have the same sticking power it used to have . The quality to me just isn't the same anymore.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
Saran Wrap is about the best plastic wrap that I have tried in the past. It stays on bowls and anything that you cover with no problem, unlike cheaper brands of plastic wraps. I can always depend on Saran Wrap to do the job.
Shayna Z.
Cleveland, OH
Doesn't work as well as competitors but still gets the job done if it is all you have lying around.
A.M. G.