Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Olivia J.
Appleton, WI
I hate Saran wrap with a passion. I can never use it, it always just sticks to itself and I have to try four times just to get one piece from the container to whatever I'm using. Maybe I'm just stupid, I don't know. But I absolutely cannot stand Saran Wrap.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Decorator Expert
Ok so there needs to be a class in how to use this stuff! No matter how many times I try I can't get this stuff to stick and then when I got to rip it off the roll. Forget it I'm done and I'm pulling out the aluminum foil. This stuff isn't cheap either. I completely avoid using it.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Doesn't hold well. Didn't stay together when I needed it too. It came right apart when wrapped around something
Rosie F.
I typically don't use this. It's too expensive and doesn't stick much at stretch-tite which u usually use.
Nevada B.
Wetaskiwin, AB
Use it only cuz it's cheap and all I can find never does actually stick to any dish I put it on
Amanda m.
Creignish, Nova Scotia
This was just ok it stuck to the roll and didn't cling the way I hoped it would wouldn't buy this again
Kerri C.
Enterprise, MS
I use saran wrap to cover up my cakes and pies when done baking.helps keep them fresh.
Kat K.
This is terrible. This never clings to anything by itself. It is no different that laying a piece of paper on top of what you are trying to cover. I do not plan on buying this ever again. It's been nothing but a headache.
Shayna Z.
Cleveland, OH
Doesn't work as well as competitors but still gets the job done if it is all you have lying around.
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
The only thing it sticks to is itself. So frustrating...and it never tears straight. I buy it all the time and wonder why.
A.M. G.