Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Sydney O.
Madison, MS
This is not my most favorite plastic wrap product. I find that it mainly sticks to itself as opposed to any type of container that I try to cover with the product. I think you're better off buying the cling wrap version.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Saran has always been my go to plastic wrap. The cutting edge is never dull like other brands so I get an even cut without it ripping to shreds. It also clings very well to whatever I'm wrapping, keeping my food fresh and protected
Kathryn C.
This product is perfect when you don't want to take your food out of the bowl you made it in, so you cover it with this to keep it safe. Sometimes it just sticks to itself though and I don't know how to get it untangled.
Joy F.
Uniontown, PA
Saran Wrap is one of the only wraps that I have used that doesn't stick together when tearing off. It covers your food and sticks where it's supposed to. It has a very affordable price. I recommend Saran Wrap to everyone.
Rachel N.
Fort Bragg, NC
Its my favorite. saran wrap holds better than others and clings much easier the only down fall is I manage to get it tangled before I even rip it of the roll but I take that as a good sign it does what its suppose to
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Saran Premium Plastic Wrap is a staple for every kitchen! This product makes wrapping up and protecting leftovers simple and fuss free. You can easily rip off exactly what you need without having to bend hard against the package. Making it easy to keep your product protected until it is used again.
Angela S.
HOnestly, i won't buy any off brand of plastic wrap. this stuff actually sticks to anything and everything you want it to (sometimes, itself as well, which can be super annoying! but...) it's totally worth every penny
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
Decorator Expert Level 3
I mean, when it comes to plastic wrap, these are your dudes. You don't want to go cheap with this stuff because that never works out well. Go with the company that's been around forever, seriously forever. Good stuff
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I have use Saran wrap for years and my mother before me.The left overs stay fresh and longer while using this wrap.They are wonderful to pack picnic food and lunches in,The food stays crunchy like it is suppose too!
Chloe H.
My family and I have been using this plastic wrap for as long as I can remember. It is a good wrap. I just wish that the cutting edge was a little sharper, although I know that could cause problems with hurting people.
A.M. G.