Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
I have a love/hate relationship with plastic wrap. I can't ever get it to stick to itself to my satisfaction. It's great for covering bowls or containers of food that don't have a lid. Or for wrapping food you don't want to put in a container.
Christina E.
Christina E.
There is nothing better than the brand name of Saran wrap for your plastic wrap. Other brands are not strong enough, rip, or do not cut off easily and you end up with so much waste. Sara wrap is quality that make your life a little bit easier.
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Great plastic wrap and a little goes a long way! The plastic wrap rips easily on the box edge which is great because there's nothing more frustrating than when plastic wrap doesn't rip! It also sticks to dishes easily to keep your food fresh!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
Saran plastic wrap is my go-to food covering. It's Styx great took the glass and does not cling to itself as easily as other brands too. I feel like the food in my fridge is actually filled out and not allowing bacteria and air to destroy it
Lani G.
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I've used this plastic wrap before but I usually buy Reynolds or Glad cling wrap. I haven't noticed the Saran brand in store as much so that's why I've purchased the other brands. This wrap works well so I would recommend if you can find it.
Charlee B.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
This does what I need it to... wrap foods and covers containers. It isn't the "stickiest" of the food wrap products, but it gets the job done. I will continue to buy this, as the one I love (stretch-tite) isn't always available where I shop
Adrianna  C.
Adrianna C.
Traverse City, MI
The Saran plastic wrap does a good job of covering anything you need covered! My cupboards seem to eat Tupperware lids, so I use plastic wrap quite often! I also use it to wrap my cakes to chill after they've cooled. Overall good product!
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Who doesn't love this after thanksgiving and Christmas? This stuff is always reliable & never lets food juices or anything leak out of it. It's fairly affordable, gets the job done, good for any project, hands down some of the best wrap!
Christina G.
Christina G.
I use this all the time when I need to save some food that I did not eat. It is able to save avocados for a lot longer than when they are kept in a container. I am able to use this product for hundreds of things before the roll runs out.
Charity A.
Charity A.
Onalaska, WA
I am a plastic wrap queen. There is nothing more satisfying than sealing away leftovers, flipping the bowl over and watching people's jaws drop. Saran wrap provides a superior "cling" that I know will keep my food sealed air tight.
A.M. G.