Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Pepper G.
Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
Definitely not the best plastic wrap, but honestly how great can plastic wrap get? It gets stuck to itself and drives your crazy trying to untangle it. It doesn't stick well half the time. I prefer the glad press & seal wrap. Its much easier to use.
kayden b.
kayden b.
Jefferson, GA
Easy to use but sometimes difficult to break off from roll and also highly effective and easy to store left overs or wrap something up like a plate of leftovers for someone and also lasts a long time and affordable which is great for budgets and all
Karen W.
Karen W.
Berkley, MI
Great wrap. We use it for more then just covering food in our house. We use them to cover tables for when we do craft and to cover our paint palets when we are done with them. Saving our family a lot on paint that would normally dry up sitting around
Pamela J.
Pamela J.
Tarboro, NC
I like this product because it clings to the item really nicely. The durability of it makes keeping thing covered, easy. It is very affordable and does its job well. I would gladly recommend this product to others and I will buy this product again.
Christina C.
Christina C.
West Covina, CA
Just a simple saran wrap that covers unfinished meals that will be consumed later on. There's not much to day other than it is effective and affordable for what it is. I'd recommend any saran wrap as much as this one, there's nothing special to it.
Anelise H.
Anelise H.
Delaware, OH
This product only gets 4 stars since it is used up very quickly, but that could possibly be because my hubby wraps it like he is trying to protect it from a natural disaster. LOL. This product seals out air very well and keeps food extremely fresh.
Kahloah D.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly it's alright. It does the job just as all the other plastic wraps do. But I fee this is an expensive option and the cheaper ones work just as well if not better. I usually don't buy this one unless it's the only option or cheapest option
Darian M.
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Always great to have some saran wrap laying around the house to cover up old food or saran wrap your best friends car, go to the dollar store and you can get it for cheap even Walmart sells it were pretty low price definitely keep this in stock.
nancy d.
nancy d.
Spencer, OH
I use a lot of saran wrap, it is the best on the market and holds when you use it. It keeps the odors inside the bowl. I also use it to wrap sandwiches for lunch rather then using the bags. I feel the price is right and would recommend to others
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
This is a great product and usually buy when it's on sale. I think it tends to be a bit thicker than the leading brand, which I like, but isn't overly clingy where you take it off the wrap and it immediately sticks to the other side of the wrap!
A.M. G.