Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Renee E.
Springfield , MO
The best plastic wrap around. We use it everyday for food preparation and storage. It is an essential for any BBQ to use for injection and rub prior to cooking and then for leftovers I highly recommend- it's the only one we buy
Brooklyn M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This does it's job and is mostly used to cover glass bowls that don't have lids and wrap sandwiches for on the go. It stays on pretty well but it won't retain something's shape of your gonna throw it in your gym bag or back pack
Christina A.
Palm Coast, FL
I use plastic wrap daily for covering leftovers and other food in my kitchen. I like how tightly this wrap seals but I am disappointed that it constantly gets stuck and I have to fight to unroll and then roll it back up. The price is good for any budget. I would recommend this plastic wrap above other store brands.
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I think I have tried Saran plastic wrap before & it seemed like it wanted to stick more to itself than to what I would be wrapping. It also seemed difficult to cut from the serrated edges on the box. Prefer Glad over this brand.
Jennifer H.
Nashville, TN
This is the only plastic wrap I will buy. I once bought a store brand plastic wrap and that was a mistake. It didn't stick to our dishes or itself. My spouse was so disheartened by the off brand plastic wrap that I was informed to only buy Saran Premium wrap no matter the cost. This plastic wrap saved my marriage.
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
Good price for a good stick. Helps my food stay fresh longer and not have it exposed to the dry air of my fridge. It's a little tricky if you are not accustomed to handling Saran wrap. I believe its inexpensive and a great addition to the pantry if you do not have one. Do not hesitate with this brand it is the best.
Jennifer B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Saran wrap is about the best out there. Less cling when trying to get it off the roll so less hassle but great cling when attaching it to the bowl or product your wrapping. I also used saran wrap when we moved from one house to another, to my beads in their individual trays and it worked great! Multi-use functions!
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
The only wrap we use in our home. It clings really nicely on food leftovers, sandwiches and all other uses. Product is effective for the uses of food protection and storing.
I would recommend for the products effectiveness.
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
Saran Wrap is about the best plastic wrap that I have tried in the past. It stays on bowls and anything that you cover with no problem, unlike cheaper brands of plastic wraps. I can always depend on Saran Wrap to do the job.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
This is pretty good plastic wrap. if you are good at using plastic wrap then you won't get it all tangled like me. It is pretty effective, I use it if I don't have any bowl covers. It is very affordable and I would recommend
A.M. G.