Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Cat Z.
Saran Wrap is the brand everybody compares like products to. The reason is because it's the best!
Barbara S.
This is the best Saran Wrap I love it... It sticks great. The price is a little high but worth it
Nevada B.
Wetaskiwin, AB
Use it only cuz it's cheap and all I can find never does actually stick to any dish I put it on
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
Well used product around my house when we need to cover leftovers this always does the trick.
Sally M.
This does the job and it sticks very well compared to other brands. It also lasts a long time
Gabriela G.
The roll last a long long time. It's perfect for kids meals and such. Always in my kitchen!
Anna-Marie R.
It's the same as any other plastic wrap. There's nothing else I can really say about it.
Alice B.
Je croisbque cest un bon truc pour le saranrap la, son toute pas mal pareil je trouve..
Vanessa D.
Works well for our needs when we use it. seems to be used when we can't use containers.
Hilary E.
Saskatoon
Can't beat the original plastic wrap! This is all you will find in our drawer at home.
A.M. G.