Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Zara Z.
England
This does exactly what it needs to! Simple to use and efficient for keeping food covered and fresh.
Barbara S.
This is the best Saran Wrap I love it... It sticks great. The price is a little high but worth it
Cat Z.
Saran Wrap is the brand everybody compares like products to. The reason is because it's the best!
Nevada B.
Wetaskiwin, AB
Use it only cuz it's cheap and all I can find never does actually stick to any dish I put it on
Sally M.
This does the job and it sticks very well compared to other brands. It also lasts a long time
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
Well used product around my house when we need to cover leftovers this always does the trick.
Gabriela G.
The roll last a long long time. It's perfect for kids meals and such. Always in my kitchen!
Anna-Marie R.
It's the same as any other plastic wrap. There's nothing else I can really say about it.
Hilary E.
Saskatoon
Can't beat the original plastic wrap! This is all you will find in our drawer at home.
Vanessa D.
Works well for our needs when we use it. seems to be used when we can't use containers.
A.M. G.