Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Urian B.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
I usually use this to wrap my midsection to induce perspiration for workouts. Works like a charm every time! Also great for food of course. Well priced compared to competitors, and coupons are often available. Always great to have on hand for the household.
Heaven M.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Good sturdy plastic wrap that comes in handy when I ran out of tupperware or just want to cover a plate reasl quick. Serves the purpose and is a decent price. I don't recall how price compares to others but I know quality is sturdier than some cheaper ones.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Minooka, IL
I use a ton of saran wrap! It is just simply the best! I especially use it and love it around the holidays because I bake a lot. It stays in place and stretches tight over dishware without splitting. I would recommend it to my family and friends if asked!
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Norwalk, CT
Saran wrap is pretty good, I mean it isn't the bees knees because it cannot stick to paper plates or anything like that. Sometimes the plastic gets stuck to me or the cutter doesn't work properly so I'm struggling to wrap up my corn bread half the time.
Tiffiny F.
Tiffiny F.
Portland , OR
The name-brand stuff is worth extra when it comes to plastic wrap. I've tried going cheaper and regretted it every time. Get the real Saran Wrap and you won't be disappointed. This is very good at sticking to dishes and keeping food and leftovers fresh.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Mount Vernon, WA
This product is really efficient and doesn't tear easily which is a plus. It's very durable and keeps food nice and fresh. This Saran Wrap is very effective and affordable which is always something you have to consider. I highly recommend this product.
Megan R.
Megan R.
N Bethesda, MD
Saran Wrap is easy to keep foods fresh or to wrap up left overs. Very effective in covering up bowls or other open dishes. Used this brand for years. I will continue to use saran wrap and would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes to cook often.
amy w.
amy w.
New Port Richey, FL
I like this product because i cook a lot and we often have lots and lots of leftovers. Using this product helps save the food and is very effective at preventing spills and keep the food fresh and ready to go when we want to eat it again. great product
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Las Vegas, NV
I trust Saran wrap because they always hold, unlike other brands. They never let me down and the price is always a bargain. I've tried other plastic wraps before and they just didn't seal like Saran wrap does. I would recommend this brands hands down.
Margaret M.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
Saran Wrap is still the quality wrap. It's a great product. I like it for cooking in the microwave and for storage purposes. It's a little thicker so it doesn't stick to itself so much and make a big hassle. Yes, I'd recommend it! It's quality stuff!
A.M. G.