Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Christina G.
I use this all the time when I need to save some food that I did not eat. It is able to save avocados for a lot longer than when they are kept in a container. I am able to use this product for hundreds of things before the roll runs out.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Great plastic wrap and a little goes a long way! The plastic wrap rips easily on the box edge which is great because there's nothing more frustrating than when plastic wrap doesn't rip! It also sticks to dishes easily to keep your food fresh!
andrea m.
Woodway, TX
I highly recommend this saran wrap it can be used for many and multiple ways I use for my hair I wrap it around my hair and blow dry it with the wrap so it can hold the style and it does hold the style I also use it to wrap food so it doesn't go bad and all sorts of stuff its really really cheap and I highly recommend you buying it
Cheyenne G.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Who doesn't love this after thanksgiving and Christmas? This stuff is always reliable & never lets food juices or anything leak out of it. It's fairly affordable, gets the job done, good for any project, hands down some of the best wrap!
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
The Saran plastic wrap does a good job of covering anything you need covered! My cupboards seem to eat Tupperware lids, so I use plastic wrap quite often! I also use it to wrap my cakes to chill after they've cooled. Overall good product!
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I've used this plastic wrap before but I usually buy Reynolds or Glad cling wrap. I haven't noticed the Saran brand in store as much so that's why I've purchased the other brands. This wrap works well so I would recommend if you can find it.
Molly C.
Port Angeles, WA
I use saran plastic wrap almost daily...it doesn't affect the food surface like tin foil sometimes does. It keeps everything fresh and NOT tasting like the fridge! Keeps odors out and the original flavor in. It is difficult to tear if you don't use the blades. Conveniently sticks to itself for ultimate sealing quality.
Taja S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this for food and also helps with getting rid of water weight. It is easy to tear and strong all at once. I have never been disappointed with the quality of this product. Next time you are at the grocery store pick up a box.
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
Leftovers are great if preserved well. I can always count on Saran Wrap to make sure that my food is kept safe and fresh. Very affordable and does what it is supposed to do. I would definitely recommend to anyone who has a kitchen!
Megan R.
Rockville, MD
Saran Wrap is easy to keep foods fresh or to wrap up left overs. Very effective in covering up bowls or other open dishes. Used this brand for years. I will continue to use saran wrap and would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes to cook often.
A.M. G.