Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Penny S.
Thunder Bay, ON
For sturdiness and reliability, I always turn to Saran. It sticks, is easy to handle, and keeps my food covered and well protected. I have never had to rewrap when using Saran, unlike so many other wraps. I always recommend Saran.
Starlene V.
Bothwell
Decorator Expert
Good product! Once in a while I lose my place with the saran, and it is hard to start it again. It works very well when microwaving, we're putting a cover over food for the fridge. Yes I would recommend this product to anyone.
Rainy M.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Keeps things fresh but the packaging isn't my
Favourite type. Easy to use and the price is good as well. There could be more in there as well
For how much you pay but it isn't a rip off by far. All around good product.
Caitlyn H.
108 mile ranch, BC
Saran is a good quality plastic wrap. Comes in very handy for covering leftovers and putting away in the fridge. It clings well to dishes and keeps them fresh and covered. It is affordable as well- I would recommend
Lesia C.
I use this everyday when making my kids lunches and use it for all my leftovers. The side levers make it easy to use and easy to cut. I have been using this product for years and do not see any change coming soon.
Lauren H.
Saran Wrap is so common in my household the name is synonymous with plastic wrap! We have a lot of left overs in our family of three so we use a lot of Saran Wrap! Great longevity and holds up in the fridge
Heather d.
Nepean, ON
Decorator Expert
This is the cling wrap standard in our home. Helps keep food fresh for spring in the fridge and clean when eating outside. It tears easily, and clings great to surfaces without too much fuss
Amber T.
St. Thomas, ON
A must have in the kitchen! Tin foil doesn't seal good enough and I don't like the covers that look like shower caps. Although I find saran wrap doesn't like plastic very much.
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
Wrap it up! i use this for saving so much food, and also for some crafting projects, its great for using with dough and i like the way it clings around the tops of bowls
Tlo T.
Red Deer
Easy to unrool and doesn't instantly stuck into a clump before it makes it to what i need covering like the cheaper stuff. Totally worth paying a little more for it.
A.M. G.