Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle L.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Have been using this for many years always strong and sturdy and reliable !
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Saran Wrap has been around for years. I like it and always have it on hand.
Stacy K.
Kissimmee, FL
Its great for leftovers! I also use it to keep my dogs fresh pet food roll.
Brieanna C.
Highspire, PA
Works well. Does its job. My mother prefers Saran, so I grew up using this.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
This is a really good quality plastic wrap. I use it everyday. It helps to keep foods fresh, clings well and protects the food it is wrapped with. @Saran Premium Plastic Wrap is also a must have for preparing lunches for work. The only brand I buy.
Lesandra S.
Langley, BC
Tried tested and true saran wrap. only found out a few years ago that it's actually microwavable!!! how cool is that?
do potatoes with a little butter in the microwave with saran wrap over the the top. make sure to puncture holes in potatoes first tho
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay
This is the only brand that I use. It is a heavier weight and lasts longer than most. It is also a better quality than the cheap brands out there. It compares with most brands in price but worth the price for the quality that you are getting.
Kelly N.
This is the most recent brand I have purchased. It is strong and super clingy. It was however the most expensive brand I have purchased. I have rarely seen it on sale and found other brands less expensive and they still do the job. I
Penny S.
Thunder Bay, ON
For sturdiness and reliability, I always turn to Saran. It sticks, is easy to handle, and keeps my food covered and well protected. I have never had to rewrap when using Saran, unlike so many other wraps. I always recommend Saran.
Starlene V.
Bothwell
Decorator Expert Level 1
Good product! Once in a while I lose my place with the saran, and it is hard to start it again. It works very well when microwaving, we're putting a cover over food for the fridge. Yes I would recommend this product to anyone.
A.M. G.