Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Decorator Expert
This plastic wrap is ok, it does its job, but it isn't nearly as "clingy" as Cling wrap tends to be for me. It also doesn't year quite as easily either. It still does its job and doesn't melt in the microwave!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
I always struggle to get plastic wrap to stick to things :C but it's good when it works for me
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I do not use any other cling wrap in my house, at all. I made the mistake once. Will forever buy Saran Wrap.
Kadie G.
Kadie G.
Gibsonia, PA
I only buy Saran brand for plastic wrap. You know it won't let you down. Keeps food fresh and seals well.
Gina W.
Gina W.
Coquitlam, BC, British Columbia
Saran is our go-to brand for sealing up food. I remember my mom always using Saran when I was little. Now that I am a mom and used several different brands, Saran is the best. It doesn't wrap it, it doesn't create holes when microwaves, it doesn't tear easily, durable. Great product.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Thunder Bay, CANADA
Decorator Expert
Works well, keeps things air tight and seal against the bowl. A con is that it does not cling well to glass or stainless steal unless attached to another piece of the plastic wrap. Priced well and purchased at Wal-Mart I believe. for its purpose I would recommend this product.
Lesandra S.
Lesandra S.
Langley, BC
Tried tested and true saran wrap. only found out a few years ago that it's actually microwavable!!! how cool is that?
do potatoes with a little butter in the microwave with saran wrap over the the top. make sure to puncture holes in potatoes first tho
Christine B.
Christine B.
Hannon, ON
This is a really good quality plastic wrap. I use it everyday. It helps to keep foods fresh, clings well and protects the food it is wrapped with. @Saran Premium Plastic Wrap is also a must have for preparing lunches for work. The only brand I buy.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Thunder Bay
This is the only brand that I use. It is a heavier weight and lasts longer than most. It is also a better quality than the cheap brands out there. It compares with most brands in price but worth the price for the quality that you are getting.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
This is the most recent brand I have purchased. It is strong and super clingy. It was however the most expensive brand I have purchased. I have rarely seen it on sale and found other brands less expensive and they still do the job. I
A.M. G.