Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Bonnie F.
Decorator Expert
Saran wrap is great. It is great for sandwiches, leftovers, holds well, and is a trusted name brand. It has a tendency to stick to itself, but give it a shake and it straightens right out, unlike other brands. I recommend this brand.
Danna S.
Sacramento, CA
This brand of plastic wrap is the only one I've ever used that actually clings and works like it's supposed to. I've never tried another brand that doesn't stretch out or tear badly. Don't bother with anything else.
Synthia S.
Nanuet, NY
I use this wrap regularly for leftovers and meal prep. It's convenient but can be difficult to tear neatly. Overall, effective but my OCD would prefer a cleaner cut.
Lindsey R.
El Mirage, AZ
A staple in the kitchen for me. I do enjoy this, and usually have to buy multiples for storage, since it is used so much.
Amanda T.
I do not use any other cling wrap in my house, at all. I made the mistake once. Will forever buy Saran Wrap.
Kadie G.
Gibsonia, PA
I only buy Saran brand for plastic wrap. You know it won't let you down. Keeps food fresh and seals well.
Kayla M.
minneapolis, MN
I always struggle to get plastic wrap to stick to things :C but it's good when it works for me
Ivonne M.
The only brand in my house. Thank goodness it actually sticks to itself so I can wrap things perfectly.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Decorator Expert
I like this but I prefer another brand that has the press and seal wrap!!! It works amazing though
Barb M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Wraps wonderfully, and keeps things freshly sealed!!!!! It's a staple in our house,
A.M. G.