Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Mary V.
Saran wrap is my go to when I want to keep my food fresh! Its so thick and easy to use.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Great brand of plastic wrap it clings well and stays stuck on long definitely recommend
Julie C.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect for getting the job done. Great for saving food, wrapping food, and body wraps
Chenise M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Best saran wrap. Not cheap what so ever. Clings to what e er uou put it on no problem.
m r.
We always use this in my house to wrap leftovers with and it helps to keep food fresh.
Kerri C.
Enterprise, MS
I use saran wrap to cover up my cakes and pies when done baking.helps keep them fresh.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
Very useful and practical, does what it's supposed to do and more. not much else to say
Erin C.
Saint Charles, MO
The best plastic wrap!!! It's durable and it sticks well to whatever you attach it to!
Paula C.
I hate using saran wrap, it sticks to everything but sometimes you just gotta use it.
Morgan B.
Univ Ctr, MI
This is great for left overs or storing or even keeping areas clean. I always use it.
A.M. G.