Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Brandie J.
Muncie, IN
I don't have the best luck with plastic wrap but this one performs the best for me.
Stephanie B.
Millerstown, PA
Just your good old Saran Wrap. You get whats expected. Keeps food fresh and sealed.
Jessica R.
Lockport, LA
Great wrap but some of the cheaper ones work just as well. Easy to tear off the box
Tiffany B.
Montgomery , IL
Works wonderfully! Keeps food fresher longer. Easy to use and store. Great quality.
Roskita S.
I like it. It works great in everything I need to use it with. This is a good brand
Jennifer S.
This is not my favorite wrap. I don't feel like it clings as well as other wraps .
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
This is the only cling wrap I have ever used. It's always been cheap and reliable.
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
I prefer this cling wrap, it sticks to itself better than any of the other brands.
Jenny M.
Miramar, FL
Good cling wrap. Sticks and seals around food, keeping it fresh. Easy to tear too!
Krystle M.
Hornell, NY
This and SAMs club version are the pnly Saran Wrap I can find that actually clings
A.M. G.