Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Julie K.
Julie K.
Rochester, NY
Saran wrap has become my default purchase for plastic wrap. It always does the job.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Millerstown, PA
Just your good old Saran Wrap. You get whats expected. Keeps food fresh and sealed.
Brandie J.
Brandie J.
Muncie, IN
I don't have the best luck with plastic wrap but this one performs the best for me.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Montgomery , IL
Works wonderfully! Keeps food fresher longer. Easy to use and store. Great quality.
Roskita S.
Roskita S.
I like it. It works great in everything I need to use it with. This is a good brand
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
This is the only cling wrap I have ever used. It's always been cheap and reliable.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This is not my favorite wrap. I don't feel like it clings as well as other wraps .
Naomi T.
Naomi T.
Honestly, plastic wrap is plastic wrap. As long as it covers and stays, I'm happy.
kaci o.
kaci o.
Use a lot of this as we have a ton of leftovers always! Really great for my family
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
I prefer this cling wrap, it sticks to itself better than any of the other brands.
A.M. G.