Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Mary V.
Saran wrap is my go to when I want to keep my food fresh! Its so thick and easy to use.
Angie G.
La Fayette, GA
Reliable and sturdy plastic wrap. Staple in our home. Stays in one place on containers.
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
Great brand of plastic wrap it clings well and stays stuck on long definitely recommend
Julie C.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect for getting the job done. Great for saving food, wrapping food, and body wraps
Samantha M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This wrap works well for keeping left overs fresh. It holds well and acts as a barrier
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff always does the job. I like how it sticks to most things I'm trying wrap up.
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Saran Wrap is quite useful. This brand is the best. Strong and durable for everyday use
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
Sometimes this is just a mess. I can't stand when it doesn't stick to what it needs to.
Mary R.
Jacksonville, AR
It is good for putting over left overs when you cant find your lids and for microwaving
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY
Saran Wrap is good but I have always preferred glad press and seal to get the job done
A.M. G.