Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Christina C.
West Covina, CA
Just a simple saran wrap that covers unfinished meals that will be consumed later on. There's not much to day other than it is effective and affordable for what it is. I'd recommend any saran wrap as much as this one, there's nothing special to it.
Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
Definitely not the best plastic wrap, but honestly how great can plastic wrap get? It gets stuck to itself and drives your crazy trying to untangle it. It doesn't stick well half the time. I prefer the glad press & seal wrap. Its much easier to use.
Kahloah D.
Los Angeles , CA
Honestly it's alright. It does the job just as all the other plastic wraps do. But I fee this is an expensive option and the cheaper ones work just as well if not better. I usually don't buy this one unless it's the only option or cheapest option
Darian M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Always great to have some saran wrap laying around the house to cover up old food or saran wrap your best friends car, go to the dollar store and you can get it for cheap even Walmart sells it were pretty low price definitely keep this in stock.
Elizabeth H.
Lynn Haven, FL
Saran plastic wrap is my go-to food covering. It's Styx great took the glass and does not cling to itself as easily as other brands too. I feel like the food in my fridge is actually filled out and not allowing bacteria and air to destroy it
Sarah R.
This is a great product and usually buy when it's on sale. I think it tends to be a bit thicker than the leading brand, which I like, but isn't overly clingy where you take it off the wrap and it immediately sticks to the other side of the wrap!
Stefanie P.
Maybe I got a bad roll (?) but this plastic wrap is not adhering well at all. Most of the time, the stuff is too clingy but I am not having that problem with Saran Premium Wrap. Thankfully, I do not use Saran on a daily basis so its not too much of an issue.
Christina E.
There is nothing better than the brand name of Saran wrap for your plastic wrap. Other brands are not strong enough, rip, or do not cut off easily and you end up with so much waste. Sara wrap is quality that make your life a little bit easier.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
I have a love/hate relationship with plastic wrap. I can't ever get it to stick to itself to my satisfaction. It's great for covering bowls or containers of food that don't have a lid. Or for wrapping food you don't want to put in a container.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
This does what I need it to... wrap foods and covers containers. It isn't the "stickiest" of the food wrap products, but it gets the job done. I will continue to buy this, as the one I love (stretch-tite) isn't always available where I shop
A.M. G.