Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
You cant go wrong with Saran wrap! It is a trusted and effective brand. I choose to buy this or a generic brand, because it works better. It is easier to get off the roll and it sticks to dishes easier. I find the generic ones do not stick! I will continue to buy.
Chantel R.
Chantel R.
Orlando, FL
I use this a lot of my left overs. I grew up calling all clear wrap saran wrap because that was the common thing known. It's easy to use and rip, and handles food and packaging well. I want to keep stuff safe and clean, saran wrap has always been a reliable tool.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
The only wrap worth buyers my. It's a trustworthy product from a trustworthy name. This wrap is easy to use and clings to all the right places. I use it for plate of cookies mostly but have used it for messier items such as a plate of food with gravy. No spills!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
Althought the price is a little higher than cheaper brands, this wrap is the best. saran has become the label for all plastic wraps, because it is just that good! it works like it is supposed to. I would highly recommend this product and brand of plastic wrap.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
This wrap works very well. It comes in a sturdy box with a good trimmer edge. The wrap works as expected and you don't waste a bunch when trying to tear it off. It is a bit more expensive than generic brands but worth the extra because you don't waste as much.
Sherry W.
Sherry W.
Charleston, IL
I find that Saran wrap is of better quality than other wraps. It doesn't get tangled nearly as bad as some of the others and it is strong and effective for all my needs. It is affordable and worth the extra few cents you may have to pay for a quality product.
Orle L.
Orle L.
What can I say? lol! it's saran wrap, it gets the job done! lol! but I have to admit I like this particular one because it very resistant. I took one star because it's a little pricey when it come to other brands out there, but still nice and worth it I think
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Rock Hill, SC
I love my saran plastic wrap. I have tried the cheaper version but it doesn't stick as well or cut as easy.
I would not switch brands for anything it works to well. it is actually very affordable not much more than the store brands. yes I would tell everybody
Madeline R.
Madeline R.
Since I love cooking...saran wrap is my go to when I need to keep food warm while the rest is still cooking. Of course the only thing I have trouble with is breaking the saran wrap off to cover the dishes but after all...it's saran wrap. it's to be expected.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Maybe I got a bad roll (?) but this plastic wrap is not adhering well at all. Most of the time, the stuff is too clingy but I am not having that problem with Saran Premium Wrap. Thankfully, I do not use Saran on a daily basis so its not too much of an issue.
A.M. G.