Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Mary R.
Jacksonville, AR
It is good for putting over left overs when you cant find your lids and for microwaving
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff always does the job. I like how it sticks to most things I'm trying wrap up.
Mary V.
Saran wrap is my go to when I want to keep my food fresh! Its so thick and easy to use.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
Very useful and practical, does what it's supposed to do and more. not much else to say
DeeDee d.
Arvada, CO
As far as plastic wrap goes I feel that Saran wrap is just a bit better than the rest.
Kerri C.
Enterprise, MS
I use saran wrap to cover up my cakes and pies when done baking.helps keep them fresh.
Chenise M.
Best saran wrap. Not cheap what so ever. Clings to what e er uou put it on no problem.
m r.
We always use this in my house to wrap leftovers with and it helps to keep food fresh.
Samantha M.
This wrap works well for keeping left overs fresh. It holds well and acts as a barrier
Terri K.
Marathon, WI
Saran plastic wrap is the best around sticks to any surface. I would highly recommend!
A.M. G.