Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Larisse K.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
Very useful and practical, does what it's supposed to do and more. not much else to say
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Knoxville, Tn
This stuff always does the job. I like how it sticks to most things I'm trying wrap up.
Noelle R.
Noelle R.
Endicott, NY
Decorator Expert
Saran Wrap is quite useful. This brand is the best. Strong and durable for everyday use
Mary V.
Mary V.
Saran wrap is my go to when I want to keep my food fresh! Its so thick and easy to use.
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
Enterprise, MS
I use saran wrap to cover up my cakes and pies when done baking.helps keep them fresh.
m r.
m r.
We always use this in my house to wrap leftovers with and it helps to keep food fresh.
Chenise M.
Chenise M.
Decorator Expert
Best saran wrap. Not cheap what so ever. Clings to what e er uou put it on no problem.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Atlanta, GA
Perfect for getting the job done. Great for saving food, wrapping food, and body wraps
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL
Saran Wrap is good but I have always preferred glad press and seal to get the job done
Erin C.
Erin C.
Saint Charles, MO
The best plastic wrap!!! It's durable and it sticks well to whatever you attach it to!
A.M. G.