Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
We use this daily for lunch and leftovers,I usually have this stocked for summer grilling
Nadine C.
Works great! I use it on the top of all my containers before putting them in the fridge.
Chelsea P.
I like this wrap a lot! It's easy to find and priced right. I will continue to buy this!
Lisa G.
The best sealing stuff around. Keeps the food safe and the protection is worth the extra
jennifer s.
Thicker and more durable than any other brand. It holds well once it is stuck to itself .
Brenda H.
Carrollton, TX
This wrap is the best for microwaving corn on the cob. It is so strong you can reuse it.
Taylor G.
Southfield, MI
It's just ok. Doesn't stick that great to my dishes. The store brand works just as good.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Saran plastic wrap works great! But I believe it works just as well as competitor brands
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
This is my typical go-to brand for plastic wrap. It works great and is reasonably priced.
Lori H.
Norwood, Ny
I give this product 5 stars. It is so easy to use and always comes off with no problems.
A.M. G.