Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL
Really helped with keeping the food nice and fresh for awhile longer. I will be buying more
Jessica H.
My family has always used this brand. To be honest, I don't think I've tried anything else.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
This genuinely is better plastic wrap than other brands. It's sturdier and holds up Better.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
There is a Huge difference from buying the cheap stuff and buying this. This is much better
shera M.
Dale, TX
Works great, doesn't stick together like some of the other brands. Also really good price.
Brianne  l.
I buy this as an alternative when my other brand is out or not on sale. Good for the money
Sara K.
Davie, FL
This plastic wrap works nicely most of the time, but I favor other plastic wrap over this.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I get the point of it but hate how it curls into itself an decamps a giant mess of plastic.
Laura S.
Dudley, MA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Ive use this stuff for ever!! It's been my moms go to for left overs :-) I recommend this!!
Samantha C.
Works great at wrapping food to store. Keeps fresh and easy to use, cut, wrap, and seal.
A.M. G.