Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Brianne  l.
I buy this as an alternative when my other brand is out or not on sale. Good for the money
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
They are strong and holds very well. I recommend this because you will see the differences
Jodi S.
Good quality plastic wrap. It's not too thin and flimsy and it secures containers tightly.
shera M.
Pleasanton, Tx
Works great, doesn't stick together like some of the other brands. Also really good price.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
This is my typical go-to brand for plastic wrap. It works great and is reasonably priced.
jennifer s.
Thicker and more durable than any other brand. It holds well once it is stuck to itself .
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
We use this daily for lunch and leftovers,I usually have this stocked for summer grilling
Samantha C.
Works great at wrapping food to store. Keeps fresh and easy to use, cut, wrap, and seal.
Nadine C.
Works great! I use it on the top of all my containers before putting them in the fridge.
Brenda H.
Carrollton, TX
This wrap is the best for microwaving corn on the cob. It is so strong you can reuse it.
A.M. G.