Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Good quality plastic wrap. It's not too thin and flimsy and it secures containers tightly.
Brianne  l.
Brianne l.
I buy this as an alternative when my other brand is out or not on sale. Good for the money
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Cheney, WA
Easy to use and seals things well. Makes it easy to store food for a longer period of time
Sara K.
Sara K.
Davie, FL
This plastic wrap works nicely most of the time, but I favor other plastic wrap over this.
Rhonda W.
Rhonda W.
Oshkosh, WI
Decorator Expert
We use this daily for lunch and leftovers,I usually have this stocked for summer grilling
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
Thicker and more durable than any other brand. It holds well once it is stuck to itself .
Jackie I.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
This is my typical go-to brand for plastic wrap. It works great and is reasonably priced.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
I like this wrap a lot! It's easy to find and priced right. I will continue to buy this!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Prague, MN
Decorator Expert
Saran plastic wrap works great! But I believe it works just as well as competitor brands
Lori H.
Lori H.
Norwood, Ny
I give this product 5 stars. It is so easy to use and always comes off with no problems.
A.M. G.