Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Sabrina K.
Great wrap. Sticks well to containers. Easy to use and rips off easily. Highly recommended.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
This genuinely is better plastic wrap than other brands. It's sturdier and holds up Better.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I get the point of it but hate how it curls into itself an decamps a giant mess of plastic.
Jessica H.
My family has always used this brand. To be honest, I don't think I've tried anything else.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL
Really helped with keeping the food nice and fresh for awhile longer. I will be buying more
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Good old Saran Wrap. What it there to say about it? It wraps my food well, and it's sturdy.
Sarah W.
Newport, NC
Only plastic wrap I use. It's reliable and affordable.
Thinking about buying it? Go for it.
Hiya C.
Pretty good works how it supposed to and helps keep my food fresh just like its supposed to
Alexis S.
Cheney, WA
Easy to use and seals things well. Makes it easy to store food for a longer period of time
Sara K.
Davie, FL
This plastic wrap works nicely most of the time, but I favor other plastic wrap over this.
A.M. G.