Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Laura S.
Laura S.
Dudley, MA
Decorator Expert
Ive use this stuff for ever!! It's been my moms go to for left overs :-) I recommend this!!
Aubrie S.
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
There is a Huge difference from buying the cheap stuff and buying this. This is much better
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
My family has always used this brand. To be honest, I don't think I've tried anything else.
Leslie P.
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
This genuinely is better plastic wrap than other brands. It's sturdier and holds up Better.
Hiya C.
Hiya C.
Pretty good works how it supposed to and helps keep my food fresh just like its supposed to
Lisa&Kayley M.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL
Really helped with keeping the food nice and fresh for awhile longer. I will be buying more
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I get the point of it but hate how it curls into itself an decamps a giant mess of plastic.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Newport, NC
Only plastic wrap I use. It's reliable and affordable.
Thinking about buying it? Go for it.
shera M.
shera M.
Pleasanton, Tx
Works great, doesn't stick together like some of the other brands. Also really good price.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
Decorator Expert
They are strong and holds very well. I recommend this because you will see the differences
A.M. G.