Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Kelley C.
Dumas, AR
Best plastic wrap around. It's all I purchase. Sticks where it's supposed to and sticks well.
Kristina S.
Highland , IN
Does the job. Sticks to itself, food, and plastic containers well. Not as great with ceramic.
Tiffany F.
Conneautville, Pa
I give this product five stars because it's durable, inexpensive, and always comes in handy.
Eric K.
Wright City, MO
Its plastic wrap. It holds around the lids of items just fine. And works well with my doughs
I've been using Saran Wrap my whole life. It does the job the best and is a reputable brand.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Works the best out of all! Doesn't bunch up and cause a mess or wrinkle before you get it on
Leslie S.
New Carlisle, OH
I wouldn't use anything else. great for cookouts and left overs. clinges and seals very well.
Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
This is the only plastic wrap I will ever buy! it really works. others are awful and a waste
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
There is a Huge difference from buying the cheap stuff and buying this. This is much better
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
Ive use this stuff for ever!! It's been my moms go to for left overs :-) I recommend this!!
A.M. G.