Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Nicole H.
Newport, KY
Once you get the Saran out and off the box it works great at keeping thing's fresh and covered.
Julie S.
Just a good and reliable product. Keeps good fresh for s few days. Bunches on itself at times.
Nicole G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like this product because it comes off the roll easily and sticks well and keeps food fresher
LaTesha S.
Richmond, VA
Great wrap! Stays clingy and never not strong. I've been using this brand since I was a kid...
Tara L.
Good stuff. Last a long time for me and sturdy. Very pleased with everything I've used it for.
Bri M.
I hatee plastic wrap bc of user errors but this is as good as it gets in the plastic wrap world
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
Good wrap that works well for preserving food. Easy to use, as well. Would recommend to others
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
I always struggle to get plastic wrap to stick to things :C but it's good when it works for me
Erica G.
Great for covering food. Sticks well to objects, such as bowls, and to itself. Decently priced
Heather H.
This is my go to plastic wrap. No cutting corners when buying plastic wrap. Buy the good stuff.
A.M. G.