Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
I always struggle to get plastic wrap to stick to things :C but it's good when it works for me
Megan R.
Moorhead, MN
Saran Wrap is great for covering dishes that are too full for lids. This brand is very durable.
Bri M.
I hatee plastic wrap bc of user errors but this is as good as it gets in the plastic wrap world
Kimberly G.
Ravenna, OH
I always use this plastic wrap when I gave left overs i wanna save, it's great and easy to use
Nicole H.
Newport, KY
Once you get the Saran out and off the box it works great at keeping thing's fresh and covered.
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
This dream wrap is good. It holds up well and tears easily too. I like the festive colors too.
Heather H.
This is my go to plastic wrap. No cutting corners when buying plastic wrap. Buy the good stuff.
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
Good wrap that works well for preserving food. Easy to use, as well. Would recommend to others
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Holds well on containers or to itself. Easy to use. Lot of use in box. Good value for the price
LaTesha S.
Richmond, VA
Great wrap! Stays clingy and never not strong. I've been using this brand since I was a kid...
A.M. G.