Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
LaTesha S.
LaTesha S.
Richmond, VA
Great wrap! Stays clingy and never not strong. I've been using this brand since I was a kid...
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Weatherford, TX
Good wrap that works well for preserving food. Easy to use, as well. Would recommend to others
Tara L.
Tara L.
Good stuff. Last a long time for me and sturdy. Very pleased with everything I've used it for.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Just a good and reliable product. Keeps good fresh for s few days. Bunches on itself at times.
Erin E.
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
This dream wrap is good. It holds up well and tears easily too. I like the festive colors too.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Ravenna, OH
I always use this plastic wrap when I gave left overs i wanna save, it's great and easy to use
Laura S.
Laura S.
I have tried cheaper brands but there's a reason Saran is a household brand. Worth the money!
Jessie K.
Jessie K.
Pawnee, OK
Seals tightly. What covering nicely doesn't melt in microwave.keeps moisture where suppose to
Ericka R.
Ericka R.
Bronx, NY
Good plastic wrap. Keeps food in its place, never have had any spills from wrap coming loose.
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Dumas, AR
Best plastic wrap around. It's all I purchase. Sticks where it's supposed to and sticks well.
A.M. G.