Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Kimberly G.
Ravenna, OH
I always use this plastic wrap when I gave left overs i wanna save, it's great and easy to use
LaTesha S.
Richmond, VA
Great wrap! Stays clingy and never not strong. I've been using this brand since I was a kid...
Julie S.
Just a good and reliable product. Keeps good fresh for s few days. Bunches on itself at times.
Eemi A.
Good quality. Rarely tore. Thick material. Would purchase again, as I have done so repeatedly.
Tara L.
Good stuff. Last a long time for me and sturdy. Very pleased with everything I've used it for.
Erin E.
Nicholls, Ga
This dream wrap is good. It holds up well and tears easily too. I like the festive colors too.
Michelle C.
I hate wrap it always sticks to everything but what you need . Unwrapping the roll is a pain.
Ericka R.
Bronx, NY
Good plastic wrap. Keeps food in its place, never have had any spills from wrap coming loose.
Jessie K.
Pawnee, OK
Seals tightly. What covering nicely doesn't melt in microwave.keeps moisture where suppose to
Laura S.
I have tried cheaper brands but there's a reason Saran is a household brand. Worth the money!
A.M. G.