Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Cait C.
Troy, MI
Effective. Better adhesion than generic store brands but I don't find it overwhelmingly different
Stephanie P.
Easley, SC
Saran Wrap goes on everything in our home. We use plastic wrap for lunches, leftovers, and more!
Kacky W.
Memphis
Love Saran! It's sturdy, and adheres to the surface of my bowls and containers very effectively.
Melinda E.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Saran Wrap works well to keep the freshness in with items that are wrapped in the refrigerator .
Nicole E.
Grenada, MS
Saran wrap durable and easy to use, unlike other brands of plastic wrap that don't seal as well.
leah c.
Fresno, CA
This plastic wrap is great. i pretty much just use it for all the food that endup in refrigerator
mariah o.
Lawrenceville, GA
Always keeps my food fresh. It is easy to rip and use. I always trust it when packaging my food.
De De W.
Lansing, MI
Plastic wrap is just that! I haven't had any issues with it and will continue to use when needed
Tenzin S.
Always use it to store any leftovers. Very easy to use and we never have any problems with hold!
Crystal R.
It's saran wrap it works like any other saran wrap. Seriously who reads reviews on saran wrap....
A.M. G.