Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Bayhia R.
Philadelphia, PA
This Saran Wrap is easy to use. A little pricey compared to generic brands. Definitely recommend
De De W.
Lansing, MI
Plastic wrap is just that! I haven't had any issues with it and will continue to use when needed
Kacky W.
Memphis
Love Saran! It's sturdy, and adheres to the surface of my bowls and containers very effectively.
Tenzin S.
Always use it to store any leftovers. Very easy to use and we never have any problems with hold!
Stephanie P.
Easley, SC
Saran Wrap goes on everything in our home. We use plastic wrap for lunches, leftovers, and more!
Skylar B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Saran plastic wrap always keeps my baked good fresh throughout the week! I definitely recommend.
Chels R.
Pickerington, OH
I can never get this product to stick so I have moved to the press n seal to get better results.
mariah o.
Lawrenceville, GA
Always keeps my food fresh. It is easy to rip and use. I always trust it when packaging my food.
Nicole E.
Grenada, MS
Saran wrap durable and easy to use, unlike other brands of plastic wrap that don't seal as well.
Marci P.
Cant go wrong with saran wrap. Works great and tears off the roll much easier than store brands.
A.M. G.