Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Jenn P.
Lancaster, NY
I have yet to find a plastic wrap that works well for me so this is just a brand I grab out of habit.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
It works better than other brands it doesn't stick as good as I wish it did but it works well enough
Amber G.
Olympia, WA
Work just fine. But I don't know of any other plastic wrap brand so I have nothing to compare it to.
Kathleen J.
Georgetown, KY
Clings well, travels well on dishes that are leaving the house.hate when clear wrap doesn't stay put
Emily F.
Great for wrapping up those leftovers and helping when you bake. I always have these in my kitchen
Cynthia L.
I like this brand over any other brand due to its strength and cling to bowls that don't have lids.
Michele M.
Covers nicely sticks to all containers great for microwaving vegetable to keep the vitamins inside
Brooke H.
Great brand of plastic wrap and lasts a long time for multiple chances to cover multiple containers
Mack B.
Best Saran Wrap to use. Great for leftovers. Makes for a quick and easy cleanup. Clings very well.
Olivia B.
This is your average Saran Wrap! It's great but you can get it at lower price by buying off brands!
A.M. G.