Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle M.
Perfect!!! I've never been let down with Saran Wrap. It is inexpensive and works well. It works well!
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
Absolutely love this product. It's total perfection for storing left overs and things in the fridge.
Jani M.
This is what I use when baking or when I want to cover anything. Stays out and keeps thing mess free.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Nice quality plastic wrap. Sticks well, does stick together too much and easy to use. Not too pricey.
Jane A.
Beachwood, OH
This is something that you can't buy generic. It's easy to use and always seals the way you want to.
Chastity W.
Panama City Beach, FL
I like this plastic wrap. What I don't like is that it doesn't always stick to the surface of dishes.
Jennifer C.
Ada, OK
This plastic wrap stays put! I've been using it for years to cover containers that don't have a lid.
Ansley
It works well but I ABSOLUTELY HATE how it sticks over everything and it can just be a mess at times!
Rachel W.
I like Saran Wrap sometimes it can get stuck together but for the most part it's great for left overs
Melissa S.
South Daytona , FL
Holds up well, frustration free tearing, covers well. Like the price and good value, lasts long time
A.M. G.