Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Kmart
Amber G.
Olympia, WA
Work just fine. But I don't know of any other plastic wrap brand so I have nothing to compare it to.
Jane A.
Beachwood, OH
This is something that you can't buy generic. It's easy to use and always seals the way you want to.
Jani M.
This is what I use when baking or when I want to cover anything. Stays out and keeps thing mess free.
Melissa S.
South Daytona , FL
Holds up well, frustration free tearing, covers well. Like the price and good value, lasts long time
Kathleen J.
Georgetown, KY
Clings well, travels well on dishes that are leaving the house.hate when clear wrap doesn't stay put
Michelle M.
Perfect!!! I've never been let down with Saran Wrap. It is inexpensive and works well. It works well!
Jenn P.
Lancaster, NY
I have yet to find a plastic wrap that works well for me so this is just a brand I grab out of habit.
Jennifer C.
Ada, OK
This plastic wrap stays put! I've been using it for years to cover containers that don't have a lid.
Chastity W.
Panama City Beach, FL
I like this plastic wrap. What I don't like is that it doesn't always stick to the surface of dishes.
Stephanie D.
So much better than store brand! Truly holds up to the job. Great product and I highly recommend it!
A.M. G.