Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
You cant go wrong with Saran wrap! It is a trusted and effective brand. I choose to buy this or a generic brand, because it works better. It is easier to get off the roll and it sticks to dishes easier. I find the generic ones do not stick! I will continue to buy.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
This wrap works very well. It comes in a sturdy box with a good trimmer edge. The wrap works as expected and you don't waste a bunch when trying to tear it off. It is a bit more expensive than generic brands but worth the extra because you don't waste as much.
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Good sturdy plastic wrap that comes in handy when I ran out of tupperware or just want to cover a plate reasl quick. Serves the purpose and is a decent price. I don't recall how price compares to others but I know quality is sturdier than some cheaper ones.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
Althought the price is a little higher than cheaper brands, this wrap is the best. saran has become the label for all plastic wraps, because it is just that good! it works like it is supposed to. I would highly recommend this product and brand of plastic wrap.
Madeline R.
Since I love cooking...saran wrap is my go to when I need to keep food warm while the rest is still cooking. Of course the only thing I have trouble with is breaking the saran wrap off to cover the dishes but after all...it's saran wrap. it's to be expected.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
I usually use this to wrap my midsection to induce perspiration for workouts. Works like a charm every time! Also great for food of course. Well priced compared to competitors, and coupons are often available. Always great to have on hand for the household.
Alexandra W.
Norwalk, CT
Saran wrap is pretty good, I mean it isn't the bees knees because it cannot stick to paper plates or anything like that. Sometimes the plastic gets stuck to me or the cutter doesn't work properly so I'm struggling to wrap up my corn bread half the time.
Tiffiny F.
Portland, OR
The name-brand stuff is worth extra when it comes to plastic wrap. I've tried going cheaper and regretted it every time. Get the real Saran Wrap and you won't be disappointed. This is very good at sticking to dishes and keeping food and leftovers fresh.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis , MN
Saran Wrap is still the quality wrap. It's a great product. I like it for cooking in the microwave and for storage purposes. It's a little thicker so it doesn't stick to itself so much and make a big hassle. Yes, I'd recommend it! It's quality stuff!
Pepper G.
Pensacola, FL
Definitely not the best plastic wrap, but honestly how great can plastic wrap get? It gets stuck to itself and drives your crazy trying to untangle it. It doesn't stick well half the time. I prefer the glad press & seal wrap. Its much easier to use.
A.M. G.