Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
This classic plastic wrap really stands the test of time. I use this on a daily basis and I trust no other brand. Saran wrap is so sticky when you want it to be so you can know there is a clean seal on your food. I will always recommend this as my first plastic wrap ever.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Trenton, GA
This plastic wrap is great for leftovers. It is easy to get out of the package and the sheets fit well over any dish I decide to use. It seals out any food odors that may be lurking in the fridge. Other brands I've used haven't done quite as good of job as Saran Wrap has.
Kirstin G.
Kirstin G.
Crown Point , IN
This is the only brand my husband wants in the house. He says that it's the only one that isn't difficult to tear off. I have to agree with him. We have tried other plastic wrap before and we always go back. It's not that expensive either. I recommend this brand always.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Besides the fact that I dislike most saran wraps (personal reasons), this brand is always the one I buy. It is effective and not too pricey. It keeps my food fresh/in tact when on the go. I would recommend to others if they are looking to keep their ingredients fresh.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
San Antonio, TX
Saran is okay. I much prefer using my Tupperware because the Saran Wrap doesn't really seem to stick correctly to the sides of a dish to keep the air out. I think people need plastic wrap for one thing or another and instantly think of Saran but I am not so impressed.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
The cling film itself is good but PLEASE FIX THE PACKAGING. It is horrible! The film tears before the roll turns, the cutter is exposed and cut a hole in my thumb, and after cutting you can't get hold of the film to pull it again. A good product ruined by bad design.
Herlinda G.
Herlinda G.
Oakland, Ca
I love this stuff. I'm a wrap girl so I tend to use a ton of this stuff when I'm wrapping my clients and let me tell you, it always does the trick! It's also the best plastic wrap I've used because it clings perfectly to my dishes when I'm putting leftover food away.
melissa k.
melissa k.
Niskayuna, NY
I prefer to just get the Saran Wrap not the premium. I don't find much of a positive difference between the two. I find the premium to be a little thicker which doesn't really seem necessary - I just stick to the regular Saran wrap and it gets the job done just fine!
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
When we buy plastic wrap we tend to stick to the saran brand. Sometimes it is hard to stick to cold dishes, but we usually manage a way to get it to stick. This is a little more than the off brand, but I would still stick to the saran brand when buying plastic wrap.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Fenton, MI
This is the best wrap bar the other brands don't even come close. Saran provides an excellent cling when applied and does not come loose on the various containers. also, it is a great for microwaving And I would most definitely recommend it to my family and friends
A.M. G.