Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Columbia, MO
Saran premimumplastic wrap clings easily and sufficiently. It does not tear when you don't want it to.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Greensburg , PA
Saran premium plastic wrap is a great product! It stands up to its name! No need for any other product
Abbey D.
Abbey D.
Erie, PA
Easy wrapping when you are on the go or just want to keep food fresh! Affordable and beyond necessary
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
This plastic wrap is the absolute best I love this to wrap up cookies especially during the holidays!
Chastity W.
Chastity W.
Panama City Beach, FL
I like this plastic wrap. What I don't like is that it doesn't always stick to the surface of dishes.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Perfect!!! I've never been let down with Saran Wrap. It is inexpensive and works well. It works well!
It works well but I ABSOLUTELY HATE how it sticks over everything and it can just be a mess at times!
Jenn P.
Jenn P.
Lancaster, NY
I have yet to find a plastic wrap that works well for me so this is just a brand I grab out of habit.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Nice quality plastic wrap. Sticks well, does stick together too much and easy to use. Not too pricey.
Jani M.
Jani M.
This is what I use when baking or when I want to cover anything. Stays out and keeps thing mess free.
A.M. G.