Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Susan B.
This has a good price point and is easy to tear; could be easier to "stick" to the container placed on
Shannon B.
Columbia, MO
Saran premimumplastic wrap clings easily and sufficiently. It does not tear when you don't want it to.
Rachel W.
I like Saran Wrap sometimes it can get stuck together but for the most part it's great for left overs
Chastity W.
Panama City Beach, FL
I like this plastic wrap. What I don't like is that it doesn't always stick to the surface of dishes.
Jani M.
This is what I use when baking or when I want to cover anything. Stays out and keeps thing mess free.
Abbey D.
Erie, PA
Easy wrapping when you are on the go or just want to keep food fresh! Affordable and beyond necessary
It works well but I ABSOLUTELY HATE how it sticks over everything and it can just be a mess at times!
Jenn P.
Lancaster, NY
I have yet to find a plastic wrap that works well for me so this is just a brand I grab out of habit.
Samantha A.
This plastic wrap is the absolute best I love this to wrap up cookies especially during the holidays!
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Nice quality plastic wrap. Sticks well, does stick together too much and easy to use. Not too pricey.
A.M. G.