Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
I have used this a few times. Hasn't always been my favorite, usually tears before I can get it to stick
Addie H.
Fort Collins, CO
Pretty self explanatory. Works well. We use it daily. No complaints. Great product. Idk what else to say.
Melba P.
Richton Park, IL
It's a nice product. A good price, depending on where you buy it. I just use it to cover up plate meals.
Kadie G.
Gibsonia, PA
I only buy Saran brand for plastic wrap. You know it won't let you down. Keeps food fresh and seals well.
Hannah B.
Greenville , MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is the plastic wrap that is tried and true. I've grown up using saran wrap and will continue to use.
Stephanie S.
Use this on anything ant anything I can. From food on the go to to store leftovers this is my to go item
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Good the cover odd bowls. I like the press n seal better. But this is nice for serving bowls without luds
Heather F.
Orlando, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Decent cling wrap, helps keep food fresh. Clings to most surfaces but can be difficult to get out of box.
Shannon B.
Columbia, MO
Saran premimumplastic wrap clings easily and sufficiently. It does not tear when you don't want it to.
Amanda C.
Ray , ND
Keeps my food wrapped and fresh easy to use will buy over and over and its a great value for your money
A.M. G.