Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Melba P.
Richton Park, IL
It's a nice product. A good price, depending on where you buy it. I just use it to cover up plate meals.
Stephanie S.
Use this on anything ant anything I can. From food on the go to to store leftovers this is my to go item
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
Love saran wrap. you don't fight with it once you rip a piece off like you may with another generic brand
Lacee A.
Knoxville, IA
I have used this a few times. Hasn't always been my favorite, usually tears before I can get it to stick
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA
Saran Premium Plastic Wrap is cost-efficient. It does hold okay, but not as well as Glad Plastic Wrap...
Kristol U.
Anaheim, Ca
Some days it seems to work better than others. Maybe it just depends on the bowl/container I'm using...
Amanda C.
ray , nd
Keeps my food wrapped and fresh easy to use will buy over and over and its a great value for your money
Heather S.
Gloverville, SC
Perfect for in a hurry plate / cookware cover up. Or even if you can't find the lid to your Tupperware.
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
Does it job. Like to purchase when on sale if I can. Honestly not that picky about this type of product
Wendy M.
Greensburg , PA
Saran premium plastic wrap is a great product! It stands up to its name! No need for any other product
A.M. G.