Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Kandee R.
Jonesville, MI
Plastic wrap always clings to the container it is wrapped around. Never have a spill when it is being used.
Brittany S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Very great!! Sticks well always a hassle to tear it but it becomes easier with time by it covers very well
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
Works great for everything. We use it to cover food, when I'm doing hair( I'm a hairdresser) and for crafts
Christina Z.
Bristol, PA
No plastic wrap compares. Any other wrap I've gotten doesn't stick well and comes off. This one stays put.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
I actually prefer the Glad brand better. I used this a couple of times and then switch to the other brand.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
This plastic wrap works great. Seals food well, keeps from getting stale. Easy to use. I buy from Walmart.
Tiffani G.
Owasso, OK
Plastic wrap is not a product you want to go "cheaper" on. You get the quality you pay for with Saran wrap!
Heather F.
Muskegon, MI
When buying plastic wrap go for Saran! At times the cost is more but it covers better and keeps food fresh.
Rosie F.
I typically don't use this. It's too expensive and doesn't stick much at stretch-tite which u usually use.
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
This is pretty basic plastic wrap. I would probably buy the store brand first because it works just as well
A.M. G.