Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Claire R.
Florissant , MO
This plastic wrap works really well and does what it is supposed to do, unlike some of the cheaper versions
Toni H.
Hamlin, NY
Wraps great. Sticks well. I don't use it often but I can't ever complain. Always there to get the job done.
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
This is pretty basic plastic wrap. I would probably buy the store brand first because it works just as well
Barbara B.
Sort of hard to get the saran wrap to cling to certain types of dishes. depending on store, kind of pricey.
Gabrielle L.
This wrap clings to whatever you wrap. Stays closed and keeps things fresh. Easy to use packaging no fuss.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD
This plastic wrap works great. Seals food well, keeps from getting stale. Easy to use. I buy from Walmart.
Tiffany M.
Franklin, GA
I actually prefer the Glad brand better. I used this a couple of times and then switch to the other brand.
Crystal L.
This is an ok product, I think there are other brands that do the same thing (or do better) for less cost.
Christina Z.
Bristol, PA
No plastic wrap compares. Any other wrap I've gotten doesn't stick well and comes off. This one stays put.
Laura S.
I use this one most often because it doesn't stick to itself as much as the other brands and seals better.
A.M. G.