Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Julie M.
Julie M.
Eastlake, OH
I really hate using Saran Wrap in general but if I have to use it I always want this brand to be in my house
Tanni B.
Tanni B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This Saran Wrap is a very good cover for leftovers. It helps to keep food fresh and stays tight to the bowl.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Lakeside, CA
Very sticky and strong. It keeps my food fresh...I wish it clinger to Pyrex better but that's all I'd change
Renee M.
Renee M.
Steilacoom, WA
Durable and doesn't melt easily. holds up well in the microwave.thicker than generic brands and doesn't rip.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
This works as you think it would to cover foods. Comes in handy when wearing outside our storing left overs.
Tiffani G.
Tiffani G.
Owasso, OK
Plastic wrap is not a product you want to go "cheaper" on. You get the quality you pay for with Saran wrap!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
This is pretty basic plastic wrap. I would probably buy the store brand first because it works just as well
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Littleton, CO
Works great just doesn't tear off the roll as easily as I'd like it too. It seals and keeps the food fresh.
Claire R.
Claire R.
Florissant, MO
This plastic wrap works really well and does what it is supposed to do, unlike some of the cheaper versions
Kandee R.
Kandee R.
Jonesville, MI
Plastic wrap always clings to the container it is wrapped around. Never have a spill when it is being used.
A.M. G.