Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Tiffany L.
Great plastic wrap right here! My go to for covering food! It keeps the food fresh & delicious for a long time
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 3
This premium plastic wrap is very sturdy and durable. My food is kept fresh when I wrap it in this saran wrap.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg, SC
All timeout to. It sticks nicely and stays where I put it. My mom and send it and grandma too. All time go to.
Stequisha H.
New Orleans, LA
I use saran wrap not only for keeping my food fresh but also for processing my color and leave in conditioners.
Faith B.
I tend to always get this brand. I just hate how if the wrap touches another part of the wrap it's game over 😒
Kristin B.
Comstock Park , MI
Sometimes does not like to stick to the item I want to cover. Other times it works great! Does not rip easily.
Sara C.
Colton, CA
Only one to use others do not work stick or hold I use Saran Wrap a lot when I can't find a Lind to a container
Lavanya U.
Phoenix , AZ
This wrap is good quality and makes a strong seal when I cover my bowls. It keeps food fresh for a longer time.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
Best plastic wrap there is! Ray to use, cuts clean and clings to itself or any dishes you are trying to cover!
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Doesn't hold well. Didn't stay together when I needed it too. It came right apart when wrapped around something
A.M. G.