Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Jill D.
This is ok, I know it's the original plastic wrap but it's not the best in my opinion. It will work in a pinch.
Sara C.
Colton, CA
Only one to use others do not work stick or hold I use Saran Wrap a lot when I can't find a Lind to a container
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Doesn't hold well. Didn't stay together when I needed it too. It came right apart when wrapped around something
Kelli N.
Chesterfield, VA
I like this wrap because it works well for wrapping up my leftovers and sticks good to dishes I need to cover.
Tiffany L.
Great plastic wrap right here! My go to for covering food! It keeps the food fresh & delicious for a long time
Kristin B.
Comstock Park, MI
Sometimes does not like to stick to the item I want to cover. Other times it works great! Does not rip easily.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
Best plastic wrap there is! Ray to use, cuts clean and clings to itself or any dishes you are trying to cover!
Maggie G.
Lincoln Park, NJ
This premium plastic wrap is very sturdy and durable. My food is kept fresh when I wrap it in this saran wrap.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
All timeout to. It sticks nicely and stays where I put it. My mom and send it and grandma too. All time go to.
Faith B.
I tend to always get this brand. I just hate how if the wrap touches another part of the wrap it's game over ­čśĺ
A.M. G.