Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Leah L.
Johns Island, SC
Great product one I use mostly at home to save odds and ends when cooking or doing deep conditioning treatments.
Ashley B.
Linden, NC
I will often buy this brand. I feel like I need to use more then some other brands in order to have a tight seal.
Gail B.
Always keeps my food fresh. Never lets me down like some brands that don't cling and stay closed. It's effective
Leslie S.
Richland, MS
It's plastic wrap. Does what it's supposed to do. It is easier I work with than most but still sticks to itself.
Christina n.
Rochester, Pa
I have not used the premium kind before, but I am sure that it works just as well as the rest of the plastic wrap
christina a.
Springfield, MO
Not as good as I thought it would be. The wrap never tore the way I needed it to I will not suggest this product
Jasmine S.
Horseheads, NY
Works great for keeping food fresh. It sticks to itself so when you wrap it around a bowl it stays in place well
Cindy K.
Lithia, Fl
Seriously the best Saran Wrap because it sticks better than the other brands. It even sticks to the metal dishes.
Delia A.
Beaumont, TX
This plastic wrap is very durable & dependable. You can tell the quality is much greater than any store brands.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Doesn't hold well. Didn't stay together when I needed it too. It came right apart when wrapped around something
A.M. G.