Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
Lithia, Fl
Seriously the best Saran Wrap because it sticks better than the other brands. It even sticks to the metal dishes.
Tasha Renée L.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma, WA
It works well and doesn't tear too easily. I don't know what else to say about. It did what it is supposed to do.
christina a.
christina a.
Springfield, MO
Not as good as I thought it would be. The wrap never tore the way I needed it to I will not suggest this product
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Horseheads, NY
Works great for keeping food fresh. It sticks to itself so when you wrap it around a bowl it stays in place well
Gail B.
Gail B.
Always keeps my food fresh. Never lets me down like some brands that don't cling and stay closed. It's effective
Leah L.
Leah L.
Johns Island, SC
Great product one I use mostly at home to save odds and ends when cooking or doing deep conditioning treatments.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Richland, MS
It's plastic wrap. Does what it's supposed to do. It is easier I work with than most but still sticks to itself.
Jill D.
Jill D.
This is ok, I know it's the original plastic wrap but it's not the best in my opinion. It will work in a pinch.
Stequisha H.
Stequisha H.
New Orleans, LA
I use saran wrap not only for keeping my food fresh but also for processing my color and leave in conditioners.
Crystal T.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
Doesn't hold well. Didn't stay together when I needed it too. It came right apart when wrapped around something
A.M. G.