Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Megan S.
This stuff easily keeps food good and fresh. However it does slip a bit and gives a bit of trouble staying sealed.
Karen L.
Pearland, TX
The blade to tear the plastic wrap off is poorly made. I would've rather bought a different brand had I have known.
Keri F.
Bellefontaine, OH
I am not a fan of plastic wrap usually, but this one surprised me! It covered well and was easier to use than most!
Jennie C.
Raceland, LA
Kind of clingy. Not really sturdy. Will not recommend this product to others. Not very satisfied with this product.
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN
I've been using this product for a long time and I still love it and buy it, works great for whatever i need it for
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great plastic wrap. does the job, but you pay more for the brand name when other cheaper brands work just as well.
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Always go for the real Saran Wrap!!! The off brand stuff never works well but this stuff actually sticks together.
Ashley G.
West Babylon, NY
Been using this brand since I was a child and I still do I wish hey made industrial size rolls for my job as a chef
Leslie S.
Richland, MS
It's plastic wrap. Does what it's supposed to do. It is easier I work with than most but still sticks to itself.
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
It works well and doesn't tear too easily. I don't know what else to say about. It did what it is supposed to do.
A.M. G.