Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia N.

BY SARAN #11 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Always go for the real Saran Wrap!!! The off brand stuff never works well but this stuff actually sticks together.
Ashley G.
West Babylon, NY
Been using this brand since I was a child and I still do I wish hey made industrial size rolls for my job as a chef
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great plastic wrap. does the job, but you pay more for the brand name when other cheaper brands work just as well.
Megan S.
This stuff easily keeps food good and fresh. However it does slip a bit and gives a bit of trouble staying sealed.
Sabrina R.
Lonoke, AR
Great to wrap leftover food or to use on the go! I like to wrap sandwiches with saran wrap it makes clean up simple
Jennie C.
Raceland, LA
Kind of clingy. Not really sturdy. Will not recommend this product to others. Not very satisfied with this product.
Keri F.
Bellefontaine, OH
I am not a fan of plastic wrap usually, but this one surprised me! It covered well and was easier to use than most!
Karen L.
Pearland, TX
The blade to tear the plastic wrap off is poorly made. I would've rather bought a different brand had I have known.
Gail B.
Always keeps my food fresh. Never lets me down like some brands that don't cling and stay closed. It's effective
christina a.
Springfield, MO
Not as good as I thought it would be. The wrap never tore the way I needed it to I will not suggest this product
A.M. G.