Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Cindy K.
Lithia, Fl
Seriously the best Saran Wrap because it sticks better than the other brands. It even sticks to the metal dishes.
Ashley B.
Linden, NC
I will often buy this brand. I feel like I need to use more then some other brands in order to have a tight seal.
Leah L.
Johns Island, SC
Great product one I use mostly at home to save odds and ends when cooking or doing deep conditioning treatments.
Leslie S.
Richland, MS
It's plastic wrap. Does what it's supposed to do. It is easier I work with than most but still sticks to itself.
christina a.
Springfield, MO
Not as good as I thought it would be. The wrap never tore the way I needed it to I will not suggest this product
Jasmine S.
Horseheads, NY
Works great for keeping food fresh. It sticks to itself so when you wrap it around a bowl it stays in place well
Gail B.
Always keeps my food fresh. Never lets me down like some brands that don't cling and stay closed. It's effective
Delia A.
Beaumont, TX
This plastic wrap is very durable & dependable. You can tell the quality is much greater than any store brands.
Lavanya U.
Phoenix, AZ
This wrap is good quality and makes a strong seal when I cover my bowls. It keeps food fresh for a longer time.
Stequisha H.
New Orleans, LA
I use saran wrap not only for keeping my food fresh but also for processing my color and leave in conditioners.
A.M. G.