Saran Premium Plastic Wrap uploaded by Synthia S.

BY SARAN #10 in Plastic Wrap & Foil

Buy on Jet.com
Jennie C.
Jennie C.
Raceland, LA
Kind of clingy. Not really sturdy. Will not recommend this product to others. Not very satisfied with this product.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Pearland, TX
The blade to tear the plastic wrap off is poorly made. I would've rather bought a different brand had I have known.
Shiphrah J.
Shiphrah J.
Lebanon, TN
I've been using this product for a long time and I still love it and buy it, works great for whatever i need it for
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
West Babylon, NY
Been using this brand since I was a child and I still do I wish hey made industrial size rolls for my job as a chef
Keri F.
Keri F.
Bellefontaine, OH
I am not a fan of plastic wrap usually, but this one surprised me! It covered well and was easier to use than most!
Megan S.
Megan S.
This stuff easily keeps food good and fresh. However it does slip a bit and gives a bit of trouble staying sealed.
Kara L.
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Always go for the real Saran Wrap!!! The off brand stuff never works well but this stuff actually sticks together.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI
Great plastic wrap. does the job, but you pay more for the brand name when other cheaper brands work just as well.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Linden, NC
I will often buy this brand. I feel like I need to use more then some other brands in order to have a tight seal.
Christina n.
Christina n.
Rochester, Pa
I have not used the premium kind before, but I am sure that it works just as well as the rest of the plastic wrap
A.M. G.